• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stuart
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Dec 2013

Price Of Cleto Reyes Speed Bag's ?

Hi, I'm currently thinking about purchasing a Cleto Reyes speed bag. How much should I be paying for one ? I have seen them advertised on offer for $72/£44 free p+p. Is this a fair price? thanks
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Stuart View Post
    Hi, I'm currently thinking about purchasing a Cleto Reyes speed bag. How much should I be paying for one ? I have seen them advertised on offer for $72/£44 free p+p. Is this a fair price? thanks
    Prices on bags can vary greatly depending on the country and outlet selling it. Cleto's are always more expensive than many other bags but they are very high quality bags also. If you can get one for $72.00, that might be a deal since they are often $20.00 or more higher in the USA

At Ringside, we are serious about fight sports, especially boxing and MMA. We offer the best prices on boxing equipment in addition to videos, tutorials, and guides. Low-cost shipping guaranteed!

Good luck with your purchase.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Dumbcluck
      • Jun 2013

Cleto

Those bags usually fetch a little higher pricetag than that. These bags are of good quality leather but quality control seems to be lacking a bit and the loops on them are super thick and are pretty hard to attach to most swivels.
      Not a bad price if you really want one but you could probably buy 2 different bags for the same amount of money.
      Just my 2 cents.
      I rarely use mine due to the difficulty factor in changing bags.
      Jimbo

Comment

• Stuart
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Dec 2013

Thanks for your reply Dumbcluck, what bag's do you use or what would you recommend ?

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...