• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tomk
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Dec 2013

Bags

I received 2 new bags today a Leone speed ball S and a Fighting Sports BK/WH. Purchase was based on recommendations on this forum, The Leone is fabulous light well made and very fast and true... love it. The Fighting Sports is the opposite heavy out of round and slow and will be returned to Title tomorrow
  • florian 380
    • Nov 2012

my black/white was like that too . just change baladder and hit it for a week or so ....
    he will get his shape. spend a little bit time in this bag and u will love the bag and quality . i dont wanna miss my FS bag .

Comment

• Zaza
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by tomk View Post
      I received 2 new bags today a Leone speed ball S and a Fighting Sports BK/WH. Purchase was based on recommendations on this forum, The Leone is fabulous light well made and very fast and true... love it. The Fighting Sports is the opposite heavy out of round and slow and will be returned to Title tomorrow
      If the FS is out of round, I'd return it for a replacement... but I LOVE mine. It's my 'go to' bag for learning new techniques & combinations. I have the original bladder in it too. Yes, it takes a little more power in the punch to get the rebound, but I like that (and it makes the smaller bags go fast!).

Changing out the bladder (I'd use the Title bladders) should make it faster, but I still can't say enough about the quality of the FS....I too would be lost without mine. Give it a second chance.
      Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
      http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...