• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Rhy View Post
    Has anyone tried "Select" make in Canada?

It has a wider bladder than my Cleto Reyes, personally i find the Select to be faster but harder to add in reverse/side punches.. Now could that be due to my technique or do bags like the Select with a fat bladder for just triplet rhythm punching?

Select Sm 6.75"x9"
    Cleto Reyes xs 5"x8"

Can anyone talk about the size of the loop and if it make's a difference, if you notice the Select bag has a small/shorter loop than The Cleto Reyes.
    My Select small bag arrived today ! I can give initial impressions: nice soft leather, good workmanship, thick short loop, and as previously mentioned it's made in Canada. This bag is slightly larger than the Leone small bag, a bit heavier, has a nice rebound, but not supercharged like the Leone (which is why I like that bag when I want a change of pace). The feel of the Select is more like the Fighting Sports 8x5, but different. Time will tell, but after a few minutes I'll say I'm glad I got it. Nice bag, nice rebound, nice feel.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Rhy
      • Sep 2013

Originally posted by paranday View Post
      My Select small bag arrived today ! I can give initial impressions: nice soft leather, good workmanship, thick short loop, and as previously mentioned it's made in Canada. This bag is slightly larger than the Leone small bag, a bit heavier, has a nice rebound, but not supercharged like the Leone (which is why I like that bag when I want a change of pace). The feel of the Select is more like the Fighting Sports 8x5, but different. Time will tell, but after a few minutes I'll say I'm glad I got it. Nice bag, nice rebound, nice feel.
      Hey that's great to hear you like the Select bag and I now have something to base my decision towards my next bag "which sounds like Leone vs title" at this point still undecided, I too very much like to bang on my small Select bag but I have a new Select peanut bag and really liking it at the moment.
      Last edited by Rhy; 10-15-2013, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• paranday
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Rhy View Post
        ... but I bought a Select peanut bag and really liking it at the moment..
        Post a photo of the peanut bag !

Comment

• Rhy
          • Sep 2013

Originally posted by paranday View Post
          Post a photo of the peanut bag !
          Here is a pic of all my bags

Xs Cleto Reyes
          Select peanut
          Select small
          TKO med or large not too sure
          Attached Files

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...