• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fiddlergrl
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Aug 2013

Rival Precision Bag Design

Last night I excitedly opened my package containing a new Precision bag and found it with a new design that reminds me of racing stripes. Title confirmed this morning that the design has changed and the pics haven't been updated. First time for me hitting a small bag so still adjusting some but enjoying it.

Now gotta order a deville swivel

Sent from my SCH-L710 using Tapatalk 4
    Attached Files
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

fierce looking bag design!
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• fiddlergrl
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Aug 2013

I haven't hit with the Atomic so I'm not sure how they compare. The Prescision repsonds well and I'm still enjoying it. It feels harder than my Title and Leone. Not uncomfortable but enough to notice. I was expecting the bag to be a bit faster. Remember I'm a beginner so that is a factor and this is the first small bag I've hit. Also a factor is my stock swivel and thinner platform (next purchase and woodworking project) It is slightly faster than the medium Leone. I'm working up my courage to post a video. Courage is easy to get here. Love this forum!

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by fiddlergrl View Post
        I haven't hit with the Atomic so I'm not sure how they compare. The Prescision repsonds well and I'm still enjoying it. It feels harder than my Title and Leone. Not uncomfortable but enough to notice. I was expecting the bag to be a bit faster. Remember I'm a beginner so that is a factor and this is the first small bag I've hit. Also a factor is my stock swivel and thinner platform (next purchase and woodworking project) It is slightly faster than the medium Leone. I'm working up my courage to post a video. Courage is easy to get here. Love this forum!

Looking forward to seeing that video! You go, girl!
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• swfl
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2013

Hello fiddlergrl. I have a silver and black Atomic XS that I don't hit. If you have an interest in hitting a small light bag pm me and I will get it on the way. The video... Just do it... The camera will show things you cant see. great for leaning.
          Last edited by swfl; 09-29-2013, 11:38 PM.

Comment

• Niki Knuckles
            • Apr 2012

I'm eager to find out how you are liking the RIVAL 5X8. I have 4 RIVAL bags. Need the 5X8's however. What size of bag did you have before?
            Don't buy your speed bag from the same place you buy your tackle box.

Comment

• fiddlergrl
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • Aug 2013

After some time adjusting and practicing, I'm enjoying the bag. This is only my 3rd bag. The other two are a medium Leone (6.5x9.5) and larger Title bag (8x11). It's definitely forcing good clean hits. Still finding hitting very addictive. Been working long hours lately which has taken away from my bag time Getting back in the groove again.

Comment

• Niki Knuckles
                • Apr 2012

Glad to hear you are back in the grove again.
                Don't buy your speed bag from the same place you buy your tackle box.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...