• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RLRR
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jul 2013

Hi to all speedbaggers,

I have been creeping this site for the past couple of weeks as I am looking to purchase a speed bag setup in the near future. I have always been a fan of the swat and have hit the heavy bag since high school. I came across this forum and was blown away with the positive, professional nature of this crew. Very cool vibe. I am looking at starting with an I-Box. Again, thanks for all of the expertise on this forum that has helped guide my purchase (even though you didn't know it). I look forward to learning a lot from you guys and gals.
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by RLRR View Post
    Hi to all speedbaggers,

I have been creeping this site for the past couple of weeks as I am looking to purchase a speed bag setup in the near future. I have always been a fan of the swat and have hit the heavy bag since high school. I came across this forum and was blown away with the positive, professional nature of this crew. Very cool vibe. I am looking at starting with an I-Box. Again, thanks for all of the expertise on this forum that has helped guide my purchase (even though you didn't know it). I look forward to learning a lot from you guys and gals.
    Hi RLRR and welcome to the forum. An I-box is a great place to start for it is a fine wall unit.

I Hope you can round it out with a great swivel (I prefer a ballhook) and bag.

two choices on ballhooks, the Deville models (by Msdeville) and the Evil Swivel (by Jumpcannon).

As for bags, there are lots of fine models and sizes to choose from, like Balazsboxing, Titleboxing, Ringside boxing and numerous others.

Hope you get the gear you want and can get back to punching soon.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Dumbcluck
      • Jun 2013

Welcome

I have an I box and it is of high quality. Good choice unless you want to bolt thru for swivels. The support bars sorta block that spot ... Other than that no complaints here.
      Jimbo

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...