• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Speed bag IV is on !!!!!

Ok folks - the gym is set, the platforms are up, including bags and swivels ... There are a few folks at the gym, and some of us weary travelers are back at the best western getting checked in and refreshed.

Come on over to the gym and head UPSTAIRS and see who is around....
  • cmedinas88
    • Jan 2013

Attendees video please?? For those not there.

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

I'm sorry to say that I don't have my laptop with me this year, and I am unable to post any quality video. I'll try to upload some footage tomorrow.

A lot of SBF members are here: Speed Bag Ataraxis (Matthew), G-Town (Louis), Juxt (Justin), Speedy Tommy T, Zaza, SpeedBag4Life (Lisa), Piefurz (Greg), Alan, and more to come later.
      Tomorrow is expected to be a lot of fun, with a Speed Demon Challenge, and the sneak peek of Zaza's labor of love, "The Art of the Bag" documentary. I'm running on adrenalin and about to crash. Will try to give you all more updates tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
      I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Here is a photo from tonight's session at Real Gymm that I "borrowed" from Tim's Facebook wall:

The tall guy in the back left-hand corner is TommyT, with his new haircut!
        Attached Files
        sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
        I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• PunchDrummer
          • Jan 2012

Nice picture!
          I see a wide stance - maybe for Aussie-style under-the-board elbow work, one punching on tiptoes, a guy missing a respectable long hair grow, and another with color coordinated shirt shoes and shorts. (Add something blue and you be representing!)

I found Waldo - asleep in the bottom left corner of the mirror/window/opening on the right.

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
          Here is a photo from tonight's session at Real Gymm that I "borrowed" from Tim's Facebook wall:

The tall guy in the back left-hand corner is TommyT, with his new haircut!
          Last edited by PunchDrummer; 07-13-2013, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• cmedinas88
            • Jan 2013

Awesome pics thanks!

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by cmedinas88 View Post
              Awesome pics thanks!
              Wish we could post more. I need to upgrade this forum software it's a little behind the times ...right now it is 11:52 pm and the bag is going strong. Ataraxis is punch drumming with Alan at his side. Tommy T , speedbag4life (Lisa) and others all punching... Really words can't describe...

Comment

• Dutchman
                Speed Bag Historian
                • Jun 2006

Really wish I could be there. One of these days I'm going to make it.

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
                  Really wish I could be there. One of these days I'm going to make it.
                  SPEEDBAG V will be in July 2014 , again here at real gymm ....

Comment

• Dutchman
                    Speed Bag Historian
                    • Jun 2006

If things don't improve here before the end of the year I may wind up living a days drive from there.......

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
                      If things don't improve here before the end of the year I may wind up living a days drive from there.......
                      I truly hope we can meet face to face some day... No matter what the circumstances. Here "The King" doing what he does
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                        I truly hope we can meet face to face some day... No matter what the circumstances. Here "The King" doing what he does
                        Tried to post a panorama .... But it didn't work
                        Last edited by Tim; 07-13-2013, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                        Working...