• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bag-A-Holic
    • Apr 2011

New Model Ringside Speed bag

Attached Files
    Last edited by Bag-A-Holic; 06-08-2013, 11:05 AM.
    -Anthony
  • Marlon
    • Apr 2013

That's pretty sharp - But I'm nervous about Ringside's bags since my Heritage developed a severe wobble - It gives about 4 true/straight rebounds from a punch before it starts to Helicopter to the right.

I'm about to remove the bladder to reposition it, but if the problem can be fixed I will definately buy another bag from ringside - the leather is so soft it's like hitting a pillow.

Comment

• gfe76
      • Dec 2011

marlon, read your reply. I have an everlast 4214 that is out of round...will repositioning the bladder straighten it out?? thanks

Comment

• Zaza
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2011

Anthony... from the looks of it, you're going to have to start a new row for more bags!
        NICE collection [jealous]!
        Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
        http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Dutchman
          Speed Bag Historian
          • Jun 2006

Originally posted by gfe76 View Post
          marlon, read your reply. I have an everlast 4214 that is out of round...will repositioning the bladder straighten it out?? thanks
          How old is it? Is it one of the brown ones or the red leather? It it's one of the brown leather ones, you're pretty much stuck with what you have. The red leather ones are a crap shoot. Sometimes that trick will work, sometimes it won't

Comment

• Bag-A-Holic
            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
            Anthony... from the looks of it, you're going to have to start a new row for more bags!
            NICE collection [jealous]!
            Your not missing out on anything. I have all the bags but NO moves.

I'd rather have just 1 bag and all the moves, then all the bags and NO moves.

Oh and Im not going to need a new row yet, I have a couple place holders up there!!!!
            -Anthony

Comment

• Marlon
              • Apr 2013

Originally posted by gfe76 View Post
              It's not 100%, but yes, it made a big difference. I first tried letting some air out so I could reposition it within the bag. It didn't solve the problem completely, but it DID make a difference.

Good luck!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...