Any 5x8 title classics not on back order?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Homer
    • May 2013

I had to cancel my order today, they told me it would be a minimum wait of AUGUST until they got some in. Does anyone know where to get some where they're not on back order? I only have one bag (11x8), with a 6x9 title Classic in the mail on its way. I'm wanting to try out a smaller bag, Alan mentioned the 5x8 and i have my mind set on one. Any help at all finding one is much appreciated!! If you'll excuse me, I've got to go hit the bag now.
    Thank you
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Homer View Post
    I had to cancel my order today, they told me it would be a minimum wait of AUGUST until they got some in. Does anyone know where to get some where they're not on back order? I only have one bag (11x8), with a 6x9 title Classic in the mail on its way. I'm wanting to try out a smaller bag, Alan mentioned the 5x8 and i have my mind set on one. Any help at all finding one is much appreciated!! If you'll excuse me, I've got to go hit the bag now.
    Thank you
    August Whoa, the sale must have hit them pretty hard.

Let's see, the 8x5 classic is the CSPB 2. I just happen to have ONE brand new one still in a bag, purchased about 2 months ago. I don't plan on hitting it, so PM me about details for transfer of ownership.

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Homer
      • May 2013

No sir, it can't get much better than that!! It arrived in the mail today. I also ordered the Deville swivel, so things are definitely coming together.
      I really cannot thank Alan enough for everything. I'd also like to thank Dee for helping as well. I like to workout with the speed bag, for exercise, but it is also a type of meditation/therapy. Life can be stressful, and learning the speed bag & all that goes with it, is breathing a fresh feeling to my life. I watch the videos on here and on youtube. I know I can't do it as quick or as good, but I know when I do get a combination & progress, it's magic. I love it.
      I thank you all for having me. So ok, i'm done being sappy. Y'all have a good weekend!

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

déjà vu

Originally posted by Homer View Post
        No sir, it can't get much better than that!! It arrived in the mail today. I also ordered the Deville swivel, so things are definitely coming together.
        I really cannot thank Alan enough for everything. I'd also like to thank Dee for helping as well. I like to workout with the speed bag, for exercise, but it is also a type of meditation/therapy. Life can be stressful, and learning the speed bag & all that goes with it, is breathing a fresh feeling to my life. I watch the videos on here and on youtube. I know I can't do it as quick or as good, but I know when I do get a combination & progress, it's magic. I love it.
        I thank you all for having me. So ok, i'm done being sappy. Y'all have a good weekend!
        déjà vu |ˌdā zh ä ˈvoō|
        noun
        a feeling of having already experienced the present situation.

Aaah, yes. I remember when the bug bit me. Or, rather, the bag! I was obsessed. I watched every YouTube video I could find, I talked about speed bagging DAILY with my co-workers. (Hmmm, I wonder if this had any bearing on me getting that Pink Slip last year.) I was punching nightly, sometimes for 2-3 hours. It's just so addictive. Geez, just talking about it… now I need to go out and hit the bag.

Yeah. I'm still addicted.
        And loving every minute of it.

Welcome to fold, Homer. Bag on!
        sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
        I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...