• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

XMark Freestanding frame

Here is a freestanding frame I have never seen before. I Wonder how stable it is. Clever attempt at getting a double wall mount setting on a single pole stand.

Buy home and commercial gym equipment for sale for apartments, hotels, schools, studios, and fitness centers.

anybody ever hit one?
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag
  • Dutchman
    Speed Bag Historian
    • Jun 2006

It looks like the old (and I mean "old") Ringside freestanding set up, but on steroids. Much heavier material. You're still going to get some wobble, but I would imagine with a 70# heavy bag hanging on the other side it would reduce it somewhat. Is it worth $720? That remains to be seen.

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
      It looks like the old (and I mean "old") Ringside freestanding set up, but on steroids. Much heavier material. You're still going to get some wobble, but I would imagine with a 70# heavy bag hanging on the other side it would reduce it somewhat. Is it worth $720? That remains to be seen.
      Yep. For me I would probably modify this to add a couple of eye-bolt connections over the top outer edges of the board and attach ratchet adjustment straps back to the edges of the legs on the heavybag side. Tighten both ratchet straps pulling the board down equally on both sides would eliminate a lot of the anticipated vibration, with a 25 pound sand bag on top. That might hold it pretty steady.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• doss darwin
        • Dec 2012

$

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
        seems like you could get the same amount of vibration for a lot less money--dd
        the difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limitations

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...