• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mxguth333
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • May 2013

6x4 speed bags

I am new to this forum an have not been able to find the answer im looking for. Ive used the search bar an also searched on Google. . . . My question is. . . Is there any other company besides title that currently still makes a 6x4 bag. I have the title atomic 6x4 bag now an was looking to find another brand? I called rival boxing the other day an they no longer make one. I called everlast about a year ago an they had stoped making the 6x4 as well. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advanced.
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

I can't find any either.

I also have a tiny title atomic, but it is too tiny. Personally I found the 6x4 bags too small for practical use and gave most of the ones I had away.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• mxguth333
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • May 2013

thanks for the response. i enjoy hitting the smaller ones more. i would just like to try some other brands to see what i like best. plus its always fun to get a new speed bag. . . . . . hope someone out there in the speed bag world can maybe give me some hints on who still makes them or who has some dusty ones layin on a shelf that could be put to good use. . . . .

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...