X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Salvatore Tortellini
    • Feb 2013

Mexican Boxing Equip

I thought some might be interested in this so I decided to post it. Mexican Boxing equipment is considered by a lot of folks to be the finest around. If you go to Sherdog.com and enter the forum section and then scroll down to the Gear and Equipment Review section you will see a thread by Technoir titled Mexican Boxing Equipment. The thread is huge. A lot of folks from various disciplines use the equipment section to rate and vent about various pieces of equipment. If you drift through the thread you will see that a whole lot of them love Technoir and purchase Mexican equipment from him. Just to make matters clear I have no connections with Technoir at all. Tonight on a whim I emailed him with some questions about Zepol and Boxeo (two of the more prominent Mexican Boxing equipment suppliers) concerning speed bags and double end bags. Within an hour Technoir (Juan) emailed me a series of photo's of speed bags and double end bags. He answered some questions which generated more questions from me. I am currently in Florida visiting an Uncle but am leaving tomorrow for the drive back to northern Michigan. When I get home I intend to purchase some equipment. Equipment from Zepol, Boxeo, Campeon, etc is very well respected and very hard to come by in the U.S. I just thought I would pass this on in case anyone is interested.
    By the way. I have a leather Mexican heavy bag and two goatskin double end bags that are still going strong after more then 25 years of use. The speed bags take much more of a beating from the platform and will not last nearly as long.
    Dan
  • Salvatore Tortellini
    • Feb 2013

Ventanakaz, I think that Technoir (Juan) is a one man shop who has contacts will Zepol, Boxeo, etc. and purchases equipment from them. If you go to the threads on Sherdog you can view a lot of the equipment. If I knew how I would post the pictures of the speed bags and double end bags that he emailed me but I am hopelessly inept when it comes to computers. If know that I could email them to you if that helps. Sorry for being such a dinosaur.
    Dan

The only other thing I could think to do is give him this website and ask him to post photo's of the speed bags from his location but I don't know if I am supposed to do that.

Comment

• ExEODCDR
      • Apr 2011

Interesting, would like to see pics or links too!
      -
      Owner/Operator
      www.TheBlastingCabinet.com

LIKE on Facebook @ www.Facebook.com/TheBlastingCabinet

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by ventanakaz
        if you could post the web sites so we can check out their speed bags and such, that would be cool.
        Sherdog is an excellent site with a great forum. Here ya go.

Mexican boxing equipment
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...