• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • martinez34
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Mar 2013

thanks for having me!

just wanted to say thanks for having me on the forum! i have been boxing since 2000 and loved the speed bag as my work out but only just realized how much i was missing out on. look forward to all the info and techniques i can find through the forum. looking around just the last hour has been a blast and i already have learned more than i knew. thanks again!
  • doss darwin
    • Dec 2012

new stuff

Originally posted by martinez34 View Post
    just wanted to say thanks for having me on the forum! i have been boxing since 2000 and loved the speed bag as my work out but only just realized how much i was missing out on. look forward to all the info and techniques i can find through the forum. looking around just the last hour has been a blast and i already have learned more than i knew. thanks again!
    i too had only used the bag as a good workout--was blown away when shown what was possible w/ the speed bag--practice seems to be the key to good instruction--wish i had more time for it--ck out the speedbag bible and video (available at a discount to members) as a good learning tool--http://www.speedbagforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1479--dd
    the difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limitations

Comment

• Jollygood49
      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by martinez34 View Post
      Welcome to the forum! The information on this forum seems infinite and you will no doubt find the answer to all of your questions here.

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Welcome aboard. I think you're gonna like it here on the forum. Lots of great posts and advice from expert baggers.
        sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
        I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Zaza
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2011

Cheers & welcome! There's no lack of speed bag addicts around here. Hit that bag, post some video & enjoy the best community on the web.

Bag on!
          Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
          http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...