• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fedora
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2012

Goldilocks Bag

I have found my Goldilocks bag, not too hot, not too cold---just right. After you've been doing bagging a while and you acquire different bags, you start to realize some are better than others for different things you want to do. Some bags are too slow and you just can't get a decent rebound without really pounding it, which if you are learning a new technique takes your concentration away from the movement. Others are too fast (Leone) to learn a new move on,they just get away from you too easy.

After replacing the bladder on my Black Title Pro with a Ringside bladder, it has become my "Goldilocks" bag to learn new techniques on. It's the right size, weight and shape, and has the perfect rebound speed to perfect new combinations on. Once I get the muscle memory down on a combination I can switch to the Balazs which is a faster and meatier bag. Eventually for the more complicated moves I can start to do them on the Ringside Heritage and Leone bags which are very fast.

I'm sure everyone has a "Goldilocks" bag as well.

fedora
  • Zaza
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2011

I love all my bags, but each has it's purpose. I'm REALLY loving the 'Body First Fitness' speed ball Deano sent back with Biff...SWEET.

Lets see some video of that goldilocks bag in action.
    Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
    http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...