X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doss darwin
    • Dec 2012

gold title

got a xs title off ebay 30$--the shipping was included--got here in 4 days--there are 2 left--nice bag--dd
    the difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limitations
  • doss darwin
    • Dec 2012

bladder

Originally posted by ventanakaz
    ...yes that's a good bag but it's even better when you take out that black innertube bladder and replace it with the orange one title sells...ralph
    there is a real different feel with both the red and yellow title--they hit straight but do not have the pop or softness of my 4213 or my 4200--my small teardrop nos bag from ralph is close but i really miss that feel--i will most definitely try a new bladder--it sure is fun to hit--does the other bladder change the speed, feel or both--thanks for the suggestion dd

Comment

• doss darwin
      • Dec 2012

feel

Originally posted by ventanakaz
      ...when i first hit on the title xs gold it was on a u-bolt swivel and i liked how fast it was, then bought one for myself. when it came in the mail i hooked it on my ballhook swivel, and it was not as fast. as some of you know the chainlink and u-bolt swivels are faster than a ballhook, so what i did to make the bag faster was to order the orange title replacement bladder and sure nuff it made the bag faster on my ballhook swivel, so yes changing the bladder will make the bag faster. any bag that comes with the black innertube type bladder inside it can be made a faster bag by taking out those slow rebounding bladders and replacing them...ralph
      thanks for the advice--i originally thought the leather was stiff poorer quality and was surprised at the quality when turning the bag inside out--first time running into stitched on bladder, nylon didn't hold the cement i used but we were able to hang the bag a while ago--feels better, rebounds better and looks better w/o the white lace and patch--thanks again dd

Comment

• Jollygood49
        • Jan 2013

I bought the Title Classic 8x5 a while back and wasn't too happy with the speed of the rebounds initially. Just last week, I bought a replacement orange rubber bladder and swapped out the black bladder for it and it made an incredible difference. The bag reacts to much lighter strikes and the rebound speed increased dramatically. I will be swapping out all black Title bladders in the future.

Comment

• Zaza
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Jollygood49 View Post
          I bought the Title Classic 8x5 a while back and wasn't too happy with the speed of the rebounds initially. Just last week, I bought a replacement orange rubber bladder and swapped out the black bladder for it and it made an incredible difference. The bag reacts to much lighter strikes and the rebound speed increased dramatically. I will be swapping out all black Title bladders in the future.
          Yes... you've seen the light!
          Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
          http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Jollygood49
            • Jan 2013

Oh, and thanks Zaza for the thread I dug up by you on how to replace a bladder. That was a nicely made video which allowed me to change my first bladder as easily as I'd believe a first change could go.

Comment

• Zaza
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Jollygood49 View Post
              Oh, and thanks Zaza for the thread I dug up by you on how to replace a bladder. That was a nicely made video which allowed me to change my first bladder as easily as I'd believe a first change could go.
              Cheers! Glad it helped...
              Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
              http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...