X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bag-A-Holic
    • Apr 2011

Free Speed Bag Platform, Scarsdale NY

If any one wants this platform, it is free. It only the platform and support brackets. (NO SWIVEL OR BAG) This ad was on craigslist for a complete set. I paid for the whole thing, but only had the speed bag and swivel shipped to me, as I did not need a platform or want to pay for the extra shipping cost.

Anyway, I told the guy that I would have it picked up. So If you want this platform just let me know I will arrange for you to get it. Otherwise it will go in the garbage.

Its in Scarsdale NY
    Attached Files
    -Anthony
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Glad you got it, how's the swivel ?

Comment

• Bag-A-Holic
      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by paranday View Post
      Glad you got it, how's the swivel ?
      LOL, believe or not, I don't like to use the all metal ball hooks anymore, they are to loud for my personal preference. I just bought a bunch, to use as hangers for my bags. Instead of nails/screws, it looks cool hanging from the swivels on the wall. I saw another member do something similar. Perfect distance from the wall too. I just actually put one of them up on Ebay(the one that the base color didn't match the top). I saw an Everlast ball hook go for $103.50 a couple weeks ago. I started mine at $44, well see what happens..
      Last edited by Bag-A-Holic; 02-27-2013, 03:42 PM.
      -Anthony

Comment

• Bag-A-Holic
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by ventanakaz
        nice, it seems there's more swivels availible in NY than anywhere else. what condition is the swivel in and is the ball smooth ?...ralph
        Do you mean are the back of the balls rounded? None of them are, they have like a half ball in the back, with a side screw, that holds the eye hook in place.
        -Anthony

Comment

• Speedbag
          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Bag-A-Holic View Post
          If any one wants this platform, it is free. It only the platform and support brackets. (NO SWIVEL OR BAG) This ad was on craigslist for a complete set. I paid for the whole thing, but only had the speed bag and swivel shipped to me, as I did not need a platform or want to pay for the extra shipping cost.

Anyway, I told the guy that I would have it picked up. So If you want this platform just let me know I will arrange for you to get it. Otherwise it will go in the garbage.

Its in Scarsdale NY
          You talking wall brackets, U-tubes attachment and Board? I'll take it. I'm always running into people who could use a nice little setup. ( I have two exactly like that up in my garage. They are actually really nice units).
          Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
          The Quest Continues...
          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Bag-A-Holic
            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
            You talking wall brackets, U-tubes attachment and Board? I'll take it. I'm always running into people who could use a nice little setup. ( I have two exactly like that up in my garage. They are actually really nice units).
            Ok its all yours. Yes, board, wall brackets and the supports. Just let me know how and when you plan to get it. I will call him and make arrangemnets, or I can just give his number for you to arrange. PM me
            -Anthony

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...