• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rob Ots
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jan 2013

Easy way to post pics

Got this from a guy on one of my softball forums but it also works on this site too.

HOW TO POST PICS

It's super simple!

1) Upload your pics to your Photobucket account. What's that? You don't have a Photobucket account? Go get one. Go to photobucket.com It takes literally 60 seconds. And it's free last time I checked. There's really no excuse.

2) Once the pic is uploaded, copy the code Photobucket provides and paste it into your ad. See the example below:

Easiest way is to just copy the IMG Code. Paste that into your ad. Your ad should look like this:

The highlighted line is the line you just pasted.

3) Viola! You're done.

Basically you copy the IMG code from photobucket and just paste that code in your post and when you submit your post, the pic will appear.
    Last edited by Rob Ots; 01-27-2013, 09:00 PM.
  • Zaza
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Rob Ots View Post
    Got this from a guy on one of my softball forums but it also works on this site too.

HOW TO POST PICS

It's super simple!

1) Upload your pics to your Photobucket account. What's that? You don't have a Photobucket account? Go get one. Go to photobucket.com It takes literally 60 seconds. And it's free last time I checked. There's really no excuse.

2) Once the pic is uploaded, copy the code Photobucket provides and paste it into your ad. See the example below:

Easiest way is to just copy the IMG Code. Paste that into your ad. Your ad should look like this:

The highlighted line is the line you just pasted.

3) Viola! You're done.
    That works, but you do know you can make your own photo albums right here on the forum too?

Here's one of mine:http://www.speedbagforum.com/forums/...php?albumid=84

Go to your profile page...expand the "albums" bar...."Show all albums"..."add new album"
    Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
    http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...