X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • reggabdeeps
    • Jun 2011

Must have Bags

what are your must have, go to, cant live without bags? for me its the NOS Ringside 9x6, i love the bounce, and feel from this bag.

whats a good 10x7 bag? i have three teenage girls that id like to teach and i figure it would be a good size to start, wouldnt need as much energy as the 11x8 i have.

Currently own -
    NOS Ringside 9x6
    Fighting Sports 8x5
    NOS Ringside 7x4
    Everlast 4210 Brown 11 x 8
  • fedora
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2012

If you already have the NOS Ringside 9x6, get the 10x7 too. I have the whole set and they all work great.
    Seems everyone has a favorite, you'll get a lot of different answers on that one. I'm constantly switching between the Ringside NOS 8x5 and my 2 Leone bags and now I'm really liking the Ringside Heritage 9x6. I like them all. Hard to pick a favorite, they are just different in feel and bounce. I have a Balaz Lazer 8x5 coming in the mail as well.

fedora

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by reggabdeeps View Post
      what are your must have, go to, cant live without bags? for me its the NOS Ringside 9x6, i love the bounce, and feel from this bag.

whats a good 10x7 bag? i have three teenage girls that id like to teach and i figure it would be a good size to start, wouldnt need as much energy as the 11x8 i have.

Currently own -
      NOS Ringside 9x6
      Fighting Sports 8x5
      NOS Ringside 7x4
      Everlast 4210 Brown 11 x 8
      Excellent choice. I beat one of them and it's 8x5 brother for almost 10 years. The Balazs lazer appears to be a fast bag, but I only hit it a few times before I had shoulder surgery in mid november. It's a bit heavier on the hands, but comes with a lifetime warranty - something you don't see in speed bags very often (if at all....)

I also love the shape, feel and action of the Title PRO, which looks amazingly like the NOS bags (low lying belly, little flare (flat) at the bottom) but in solid black.

Neither is the most inexpensive bag around.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...