X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bbally
    • Jan 2013

new Title Atomic XXS

Received it yesterday. Light as heck but the speed is amazing. I will post a video when I look less like an idiot hitting on it. Which may take a while

Also picked up a 10 X 7 Everlast. It is one bouncy bag.

Last edited by bbally; 01-15-2013, 04:13 PM.
    sgt
    USMC 79-85

Thanks to all who continue to serve... and to those that answered the call in the past!

• AtTheCross
    • Dec 2012

where did you get those gloves?
    1 Corinthians 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

XMarkfitness platform
    Active Bags: - N.O.S. Ringside 4x7 - N.O.S. Ringside Tear Drop 5x8 - Balazs Lazer 6x9
    DevilleSwivel No.13 - Horizontal
    Powermill Evil Swivel - Vertical (to be installed)
    Retired Bags:
    Pro Mex 5x8 - Everlast 4214 7x10

Comment

• bbally
      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by AtTheCross View Post
      where did you get those gloves?
      I fight JKD for years now. I purchase them on Amazon.com But I rip the laces out and sew on the hook and loop so I can dress myself

I don't use them to hit the bag I use them to spar. I hit the bag with wraps or bare handed if the first and second knuckle on my little fingers is closed up. 108 inch.

Click the picture it will take you to it.

Last edited by bbally; 01-18-2013, 11:51 AM.
      sgt
      USMC 79-85

Thanks to all who continue to serve... and to those that answered the call in the past!

Comment

• bbally
        • Jan 2013

Thanks I will do that and see what people say.

My biggest problem right now is the sideways stance I use in JKD does not do well for punch drumming.

Originally posted by ventanakaz
        ...hey man you won't look like an idiot, so don't worry how you look. i think u should go ahead and post a vid with this bag and what ever trouble you have at hitting that bag the members here will give you some tips to get over your trouble spots ;-) welcome to the forum...ralph
        sgt
        USMC 79-85

Comment

• Zaza
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2011

JKD.... you need to view this thread:
          Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
          http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• bbally
            • Jan 2013

Thank you for posting this. My instructor has me working the speed bag every day. The double punch and elbow to the double are standard.

Though for me at 5'6" I am only using the reverse double to get the opponents head down where I can bring a triple knee into his nose and have him tap out.

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
            JKD.... you need to view this thread:
            http://www.speedbagforum.com/forums/...ead.php?t=4412
            sgt
            USMC 79-85

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...