• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fedora
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2012

Is this a good price for a Cleto Reyes?

Does anyone know about this ebay seller? His prices seem lower than other places that sell them, $66.00. Are people happy with their Cletos?

fedora
  • Bag-A-Holic
    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by fedora View Post
    Does anyone know about this ebay seller? His prices seem lower than other places that sell them, $66.00. Are people happy with their Cletos?

fedora
    That's about the same price Cleto Reyes sells them for. $66 for the xs and s, the M and L are a few dollars more. I'd go right to the source! Thats were I got 3 of mine. Also it says that ebay seller, your referring too, doesn't take returns either!!!!

Attached Files
    Last edited by Bag-A-Holic; 01-15-2013, 07:38 AM.
    -Anthony

Comment

• fedora
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Dec 2012

Thanks for that link. Are you pretty happy with yours?

fedora

Comment

• Bag-A-Holic
        • Apr 2011

Thanks for that link. Are you pretty happy with yours?

fedora
        Yeah, my 2 Cleto xs, had been my all time favorites. That's until the recent arrival of my Ringside Heritage!
        -Anthony

Comment

• fedora
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Dec 2012

The Heritage Ringsides are $100. though aren't they?

fedora

Comment

• Bag-A-Holic
            • Apr 2011

The Heritage Ringsides are $100. though aren't they?

fedora

15% off bring it down to ~$89 w tax and shipping.

RINGSIDE:

"Order online or call toll free using the following DISCOUNT CODES and receive 15% off your order!!

CALJAN --- For online orders (Apply discount code while viewing your cart)

AND for phone orders (Simply give discount code to your representative) This offer expires on 1/31/13, but can be used as many times as you’d like until then."

Comment

• Speedbag
              Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

fedora
              It appears the "seller is the official distributor for Cleto Reyes in Canada and probably affiliated with their home website listed by Bag-A-Holic.
              Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
              *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
              The Quest Continues...
              Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Bag-A-Holic
                • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                It appears the "seller is the official distributor for Cleto Reyes in Canada and probably affiliated with their home website listed by Bag-A-Holic.
                This ebay seller may be affiliated with Cleto Reyes, but it appears that the Ebay user in question, is just simply using an avatar, posted as there profile pic. Now they may of may not be "official", but I can use the same official symbol for my ebay profile as well.
                See below, my ebay accounts on the left, seller in question is on the right. Just a quick demo to show how easy it is to be "official". I removed the avatar from my account afterwards.

Simply call Cleto Reyes to find out if the person is an official seller of Cleto Reyes, if they have an official symbol, Cleto Reyes should have issued or authorized them to use it.

People make fake/counterfiet pocketbooks, watches and mostly anything else!!
                They can make fake/counterfeit speedbags just as easily.

Also when buying from Amazon or this case Ebay, look at the sellers past selling history, ratings(Star Color), and comments. Reputation is everything to these sellers. This link here is a guide to this.:http://pages.ebay.com/help/feedback/...ion.html#stars
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Bag-A-Holic; 01-15-2013, 09:51 AM.
                -Anthony

Comment

• fedora
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Bag-A-Holic View Post
                  15% off bring it down to ~$89 w tax and shipping.

RINGSIDE:

"Order online or call toll free using the following DISCOUNT CODES and receive 15% off your order!!

CALJAN --- For online orders (Apply discount code while viewing your cart)

AND for phone orders (Simply give discount code to your representative) This offer expires on 1/31/13, but can be used as many times as you’d like until then."

Okay, I just ordered a Ringside Heritage. I'm looking to have a variety of bags that are all a bit different. This should give me another variation to play with. Thanks for the discount code, I didn't see that anywhere.

fedora

Comment

• AugustChief
                    • Dec 2012

Yes, great price and they give military discount. I live nearby and take advantage of local pickup. Your buying directly from the company.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...