• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zaza
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by fingers View Post
    Hi Biff! Thanks for the welcome ! nice to be back my friend!
    I am well thanks time to dust off the Cleto I think its been too long!
    How are you keeping?
    Hey Fingers! I'm going to jump in here as Biff is on an extended trip to Australia (lucky bum!) and checkes in as he can. So far, it sounds like he's having a great time.

Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
    http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• fingers
      Speed Bag Guru
      • May 2008

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
      Hey Fingers! I'm going to jump in here as Biff is on an extended trip to Australia (lucky bum!) and checkes in as he can. So far, it sounds like he's having a great time.

Nice!! thanks Zaza.

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Hi all long time eh? I used the one inch self addecive felt discs used as furniture protectors! stick it on the drum where the centre of the sweivell sits with a little grease on! there is no free play so this stops the top of the swivel ball hitting the drum.

Ditto on the fingers! It's great to see your avatar.

I was just thinking about you the other day and wondered if you are still speed bagging. And blowin' the blues on the harmonica.

Now, for your recommendation. This is ingenious. I have some of those little fuzzy discs in my "junk drawer." I'm going to give it a try.
        sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
        I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• fingers
          Speed Bag Guru
          • May 2008

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
          Ditto on the fingers! It's great to see your avatar.

I was just thinking about you the other day and wondered if you are still speed bagging. And blowin' the blues on the harmonica.

Now, for your recommendation. This is ingenious. I have some of those little fuzzy discs in my "junk drawer." I'm going to give it a try.
          Hi Ms D! Thanks for the warm welcome!
          I am still occasionally bagging! but I plan on getting back into it full time this summer,
          I am still playing "harp" and have even stood in with a band a few times! it was nice to take a trip down memory lane,
          The felt discs work great and come in different thicknesses!
          I would like to congatulate you on your fantastic swivel and would like to buy one if possible,
          Its great to be back in this speed bag community

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Hi Ms D! Thanks for the warm welcome!
            I am still occasionally bagging! but I plan on getting back into it full time this summer,
            I am still playing "harp" and have even stood in with a band a few times! it was nice to take a trip down memory lane,
            The felt discs work great and come in different thicknesses!
            I would like to congatulate you on your fantastic swivel and would like to buy one if possible,
            Its great to be back in this speed bag community
            Thanks, fingers. My partner, "Trainer Raul" and I spend a lot of time in the garage these days. If I'm not baggin', I'm busy making swivels. I do the tap and die on the ball, and the buffing/polishing.

I was contacted by a U.K. Boxing website last month. They ordered a small quantity of the Deville Ball-hook swivel for their online catalogue! If you go through them, you should be able to save a little time — and money (no customs fees, US shipping costs). Here is the link, if you're interested: http://proboxingequipment.co.uk/cata...sult/?q=Swivel

It's good to see you back on SBF.
            sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
            I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...