• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rob Ots
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jan 2013

Noob

Hi, I'm new to the forum but have been hitting a speed bag for a while. The wife just got me the new Balazs I-box with the medium sized laser bag by Balazs. Anyone else have this setup? Just wondering what the reviews are on this set.
  • AtTheCross
    • Dec 2012

wow, thumbs up for your wife!! Nice set up, I don't have that set up and i'm waiting on my Balazs LAZER Bag - 6 x 9 - Small - "Sonic" to get there, it won't ship until tomorrow
    1 Corinthians 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

XMarkfitness platform
    Active Bags: - N.O.S. Ringside 4x7 - N.O.S. Ringside Tear Drop 5x8 - Balazs Lazer 6x9
    DevilleSwivel No.13 - Horizontal
    Powermill Evil Swivel - Vertical (to be installed)
    Retired Bags:
    Pro Mex 5x8 - Everlast 4214 7x10

Comment

• Rob Ots
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Jan 2013

Yeah she hooked me up for Christmas. I'm wondering about the platform though. I'm thinking about reinforcing it with something thicker. I've got some extra 3" hickory hardwood flooring that I'm thinking about gluing together and then gluing it to the platform. Anyone ever try anything like this?

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Rob Ots View Post
        Yeah she hooked me up for Christmas. I'm wondering about the platform though. I'm thinking about reinforcing it with something thicker. I've got some extra 3" hickory hardwood flooring that I'm thinking about gluing together and then gluing it to the platform. Anyone ever try anything like this?
        Yeah, adding that weight to the top, either glueing, screwing or bolting, will help as long as it's stable.

Welcome to the forum!
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Rob Ots
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Jan 2013

Thanks Speedbag. BTW, I sent you a PM. I'm interested in the speedbag bible.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...