• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jb509
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Dec 2012

New member to forum

I'm a new member to forum and have been speed bagging for a year. I'm looking to get a new swivel, and the Powermill Evil Swivel looks to be very well made. Can anyone tell me where I might be able to get on of these?.......Thx jb509
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by jb509 View Post
    I'm a new member to forum and have been speed bagging for a year. I'm looking to get a new swivel, and the Powermill Evil Swivel looks to be very well made. Can anyone tell me where I might be able to get on of these?.......Thx jb509
    Hello jb509 and welcome to the forum.

You can purchase a Powermill Evil Swivel by send a message to our Member "Jumpcannon" (click that link and go to contact info, then send personal message.

He personally makes these swivels but he travels a lot on his job an hasn't been home enough to turn out many in a while. I expect he has a list of those waiting. As an alternative ballhook you might consider the Deville Ballhook. Once again, send Dee a personal message to get one.

Good luck and happy bagging. We look forward to seeing any video's you might post on the bag.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• srazeh
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Dec 2012

Hello

I am new to this forum also and read some things about the Powermill swivel. I am using an Everlast swivel, but I don't the pin.

The evil swivel looks fast and replacing bags looks easy.

I wish to order.

I'm learning the tricks and trade of a speed bag and just bought a double end bag today.

I'm a 34 year old female and mother of two looking for a good cardio regime...

Thanks All!

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by srazeh View Post
        I am new to this forum also and read some things about the Powermill swivel. I am using an Everlast swivel, but I don't the pin.

The evil swivel looks fast and replacing bags looks easy.

I wish to order.

I'm learning the tricks and trade of a speed bag and just bought a double end bag today.

I'm a 34 year old female and mother of two looking for a good cardio regime...

Thanks All!
        Hello Srazeh, and welcome to the forum. I'm not sure what you mean by "..I don't have the pin."

For a ballhook it will be faster for you to get the Deville swivel at the link above. It's a great swivel. The Powermill is also but is not available very often as the maker travels a lot and rarely has time to make them. Each one is custom made so it takes time. I also believe he has a pretty long list of those waiting for one.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• AugustChief
          • Dec 2012

New to forum

Seasons greetings speed bag Gurus,

I'm a novice in the process of installing my very first platform.

We have a saying,"Experience is a harsh mistress, and the lessons learned from experience are much stronger than those learned from books."

I look forward to being initiated and learning from your experiences.

Best regards

Jonathan

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...