X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dogtoke
    • Jun 2008

Title XL

Just for grins I ordered Title's XL, 10"x12" blue bag. HUGE and Agonizingly slow yet lotsa fun and gives a heck of a workout. Did I mention it's awful purty
  • dogtoke
    • Jun 2008

Yes I think it's their largest bag. I just received it today so it's just been on the hook for a bit. So far Ive just been hitting it with quick jabs to get the feel. As far as the utube question I am beyond technically challenged so unable to send video. I'm happy that I'm able to get on the forum..haha..Tom

Comment

• dogtoke
      • Jun 2008

I'm hearin ya Ralph

Comment

• Tim
        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by ventanakaz
        to bad there isn't a cali west coast get together so us west coast members can get some baggin on...ralph

Find a place, pick a date/time and put the word out... you might be surprised.

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Yes, a west coast gathering would be AWESOME. San Francisco/Bay Area, LA, San Diego — there are several baggers in these areas of California. (Within driving/flying distance for me). Dogtoke, ventanakaz, Spinsmashpop, The Baggist, Dee Pooler, ShowtimeJohnnyPal, are just a few who come to mind. The hardest part will be finding a location that has platforms. Venice Beach is one, but, I don't know if it's the best location… If someone has an affiliation with a gym, maybe you can work a deal with the owner. I'll offer up a few Deville swivels and a speed bag or two, if it will help to convince a gym owner… it's a thought.
          sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
          I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Speedbag
            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by ventanakaz
            to bad there isn't a cali west coast get together so us west coast members can get some baggin on...ralph
            Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
            Yes, a west coast gathering would be AWESOME. San Francisco/Bay Area, LA, San Diego — there are several baggers in these areas of California. (Within driving/flying distance for me). Dogtoke, ventanakaz, Spinsmashpop, The Baggist, Dee Pooler, ShowtimeJohnnyPal, are just a few who come to mind. The hardest part will be finding a location that has platforms. Venice Beach is one, but, I don't know if it's the best location… If someone has an affiliation with a gym, maybe you can work a deal with the owner. I'll offer up a few Deville swivels and a speed bag or two, if it will help to convince a gym owner… it's a thought.
            On the West coast, why not contact Jerry Neuman, the afternoon-evening voice of KQED Public Radio, San Francisco Bay area. He's 100% bagger and I bet he knows some areas that might be able to help host it, or at least some "sponsors" and possible on-air advertising. Maybe have a baggin' demo (dee and truck) at one of the bigger events the radio station is involved in for public affairs.

I have sent books and DVD's to them in the past for their fund raising auctions, and Jerry has given away free "afternoons and bagging lessons" with it.

Originally posted by Tim View Post
            Find a place, pick a date/time and put the word out... you might be surprised.
            Yes, Look beyond the board and you will see many baggers out there.
            Last edited by Speedbag; 11-13-2012, 03:59 PM.
            Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
            The Quest Continues...
            Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...