• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Sb iii

It's almost time.. I'm loading up the Expedition this weekend, and hitting the road on Tuesday.

See you all in Keyport !

PS It's not too late to make plans to attend... just show up on Friday, Saturday , or Sunday.

We're gonna have cool stuff for silent auction on Saturday, to benefit Rock Steady Boxing.

Lastly, if anyone is in town on Thursday - help setting up is always appreciated!

If anyone needs to get a hold of me the cell no is 407 455 1865

Tim
  • Zaza
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2011

Safe travels...see you in Keyport!
    Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
    http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• myles
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Tim View Post
      It's almost time.. I'm loading up the Expedition this weekend, and hitting the road on Tuesday.

See you all in Keyport !

PS It's not too late to make plans to attend... just show up on Friday, Saturday , or Sunday.

We're gonna have cool stuff for silent auction on Saturday, to benefit Rock Steady Boxing.

Lastly, if anyone is in town on Thursday - help setting up is always appreciated!

If anyone needs to get a hold of me the cell no is 407 455 1865

Tim
      Hi Tim, Bring back a few videos from SPEED BAG III. Would love to go and meet all of you over in Keyport for it, but..am tied up for the event.
      Hope everybody that's going has a ripper time anyway!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...