• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpeedbagSharkface
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jan 2012

Help Needed!

I am having some serious speed bag withdrawals. I am staying in downtown Vancouver for the next 3 weeks and so far I haven't been able to find a gym with a speed bag platform. If there are any baggers in Vancouver that can help me find a place to hit I would really appreciate it.
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by SpeedbagSharkface View Post
    I am having some serious speed bag withdrawals. I am staying in downtown Vancouver for the next 3 weeks and so far I haven't been able to find a gym with a speed bag platform. If there are any baggers in Vancouver that can help me find a place to hit I would really appreciate it.
    I did a quick check of my speed bag contacts (sales info for several years) and I do not see any mailings or listing to Vancouver. That doesn't mean there are no baggers in that area, just none that I've mailed something to.

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by SpeedbagSharkface View Post

Hey SpeedbagSharkface, I'm not sure which Vanouver – Washington or B.C.? If you're in Vancouver, Washington, there's a gym in Portland, Oregon. Probably 20 minutes from Vancouver, depending on what part of town you're in... In fact, they're on the forum. The name of the gym is called Grand Avenue Gym. Fred Ryan is the owner and I think he's an "oldtimer" bagger. Here's the address:
      Grand Avenue Gym
      8333 N.E Russell, Portland, OR 97220
      And an email: grandavenuegym@aol.com (Fred Ryan)

You could probably look him up in the phone book, or Google his address. Here is the link to the thread he started:
      From July 2011

He wasn't able to post some photos of old swivels, so he emailed them to me and I uploaded them for him. He invited me to drive down to check out his gym, but just haven't gotten around to it yet...

Anyway, I hope this helps... gotta feed the addiction!
      sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
      I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• SpeedbagSharkface
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Jan 2012

Thanks Speedbag and Ms Deville. I am in Vancouver BC. There are tons of gyms around and I am sure I will find a speed bag platform eventually.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...