• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 2v1977
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jul 2012

Powermill evil swivel

Hi everyone

I am new to this site so please bare with me, I am also very new to speed bagging and have found this site very helpful. I was wondering if anyone could tell me where to get a Powermill swivel from, will I have to contact jump cannon direct or are they available on websites now as I am unable to find one anywhere. Does anyone know if they are available in the UK?

Thanks
    2v1977
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by 2v1977 View Post
    Hi everyone

I am new to this site so please bare with me, I am also very new to speed bagging and have found this site very helpful. I was wondering if anyone could tell me where to get a Powermill swivel from, will I have to contact jump cannon direct or are they available on websites now as I am unable to find one anywhere. Does anyone know if they are available in the UK?

Thanks
    2v1977
    Jump Cannon custom made each one, and there are no websites that sell them. that I know of.

Another awesome ballhook option is the Deville swivel. Contact MsDeville here by PM and she can get one out to out pretty quick.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• 2v1977
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Jul 2012

Thanks for the info< ia have asked jumpcannon if he will make one for me so I will wait to see what he says.

One more thing, what bag do you recommend, I am using a large Rivel bag at the moment and have been for about a week but it seems to be slow, maybe I need to move on to a smaller bag.

Thanks for your input

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by 2v1977 View Post
        Thanks for the info< ia have asked jumpcannon if he will make one for me so I will wait to see what he says.

One more thing, what bag do you recommend, I am using a large Rivel bag at the moment and have been for about a week but it seems to be slow, maybe I need to move on to a smaller bag.

Thanks for your input
        2v10077,

Perhaps the Yellow title 8x5

The Yellow pro mex 8x5

The Red 8x5 title classic (* this 8x5 is a bit smaller and lighter than other 8x5 bags)

Those can get you going faster.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• 2v1977
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Jul 2012

Rivel

Here is the Rivel bag that I have been using http://www.sugarrays.co.uk/shop/riva...peed-bags.html its 7"x10" and I guess its ideal for a beginner like me but it does seem to be a bit bulky and slow. I will take a look at the title bags and maybe go for the 8x5 to speed things up.

Thanks
          Wayne

Comment

• 2v1977
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Jul 2012

Video

I will also post a video of me working the bag to see what you guys think, I may be doing things wrong.

Regards
            Wayne

Comment

• aimcleod
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • Jun 2012

Speedbag

Hi 2v1977,

Welcome to the forum! My next question here was also going to be which speedbag to invest in? looks like my question has already been answered thanks to Speedbag.

Cheers.

Comment

• 2v1977
                Speed Bag Trainee
                • Jul 2012

Title classic bags

Hi Aimcleod

I took Ralph's suggestions and invested in the title classic bags, I am now waiting for them to arrive, I got the 8x5 and 9x6. I should imagine it will be a week or so before they get here because I live in the UK and they are coming from America. I will then work with them for 1 week and then post my video of me working all 3. I have only been bagging for just over a week and I love it.

Cheers..Wayne

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...