• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ronaldo
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • May 2007

Originally posted by SupergeZ View Post
    welcome 2 the forum dude! got a link to the platform your buying Ronaldo? im currently looking for a new 1, was going to build one but dont really have the expertese to do it properly so have been looking to buy a commercial one and upgrade the drum
    Thanks supergez, I don't have a link to the platform that I'm buying but is probably one of the cheapest ones. My platform is still not available for another week so i have the same problem as you, I don't have equipment and expertise to do it myself but im getting really tired of waiting so I might give it a try on monday hehe Im gonna relax over the weekend and play some fight night round 3 on my ps3

Comment

• SupergeZ
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Mar 2007

i got that on the 360, puting it on ebay tho... far to repatative, even for a hardcore boxing fan like myself. the game comes into its own when u have a few mates round to play it but i go out rather than stay in with friends these days

Comment

• Tim
        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by ronaldo View Post
        hehe Im gonna relax over the weekend and play some fight night round 3 on my ps3
        Awesome game. I'm a bit biased though, I work for EA

Comment

• Kyle
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Tim View Post
          SICK JOB!!!! what do u do there?

ps agreed great game
          ________
          Magic
          Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:24 AM.

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

I don't work directly on the games ... I manage a group of programmers that work on the internal web based tools and applications used by the Tiburon studio in Orlando FL - the Tiburon studio makes Madden, NCAA, NASCAR, and a few other things. We have a studio in Chicago, which is where Fight Night is made, I've worked some with those guys and probably will do more with them in the future.

EA SPORTS builds the world’s best sports games and connects people with the sports they love through their video game franchises.
            Last edited by Tim; 05-26-2007, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• Kyle
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Nov 2006

awsome
              ________
              Colorado medical marijuana
              Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:25 AM.

Comment

• ronaldo
                Speed Bag Trainee
                • May 2007

That's so cool Tim, tell them to put mike tyson 'iron mike' in the game that would be sweet, the game is the best boxing game ever, I play it online on my Ps3 and it's so much fun playing against real people the problem is when I loose haha sometimes I get so pissed

Comment

• Chris M
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Mar 2006

Tim, if or when you get to Chicago, I hope you let me know so we can hook up and maybe we can get a GTG going up here because I live about 2 1/2 hours south of downtown Chicago.

Let me know!

I don't work directly on the games ... I manage a group of programmers that work on the internal web based tools and applications used by the Tiburon studio in Orlando FL - the Tiburon studio makes Madden, NCAA, NASCAR, and a few other things. We have a studio in Chicago, which is where Fight Night is made, I've worked some with those guys and probably will do more with them in the future.

http://www.tiburon.com

Comment

• Speedbag
                    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Chris M View Post
                    Tim, if or when you get to Chicago, I hope you let me know so we can hook up and maybe we can get a GTG going up here because I live about 2 1/2 hours south of downtown Chicago.

Let me know!
                    How far are you from Westin-Lombard Yorktown Ctr ?

The conference I just attended in Orlando will be there next June-16 - 19th 2008.
                    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                    The Quest Continues...
                    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Let me know!
                      Will do. I don't have imminent plans to travel there but you never know

Comment

• Speedbag

• Feb 2006

Will do. I don't have imminent plans to travel there but you never know
                        Gotta admit, I do. My brothers son is touring downtown Bagdad right now, and if he gets out of there he is returning to live in Chicago. Planning on marrying his girlfriend and starting a business of some type. I'm hoping he'll be back by June of next year, so If I go to that week long USPRA conference I'll take a few days and visit.
                        Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Chris M
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Mar 2006

Basically the same, I live in Bloomington, IL which is central IL. I'm 2.5 hours by cay or a little less than that by a $15.00 enjoyable train ride. I'll block off the date on my calendar and if nothing else, maybe I can take you to dinner in one of the greatest cities in the world. There are lots of cool boxing gyms there too, it goes without saying.

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                          How far are you from Westin-Lombard Yorktown Ctr ?

The conference I just attended in Orlando will be there next June-16 - 19th 2008.

Comment

• BillyMack
                            • Sep 2006

maybe I can take you to dinner in one of the greatest cities in the world
                            Gino's East, baby!

Comment

• Speedbag

• Feb 2006

Basically the same, I live in Bloomington, IL which is central IL. I'm 2.5 hours by cay or a little less than that by a $15.00 enjoyable train ride. I'll block off the date on my calendar and if nothing else, maybe I can take you to dinner in one of the greatest cities in the world. There are lots of cool boxing gyms there too, it goes without saying.
                              Yes, I've spent a few weeks in Chicago over the years. It's been a while though. The last time was for the National Sporting Goods Association Convention in 1995. That was a memorable week for me for it was my first opportunity for Public Demo's at a large sports venue, seen here, third picture down on the left. I really Met a lot of people that week and had a great time.

I wish NDL still had the Hitman Boxing Line with that freestanding Floor Frame I'm using in that picture. That was a pretty solid unit, with an adjustable motor. They dropped the line a few years later.

If I make it up there next year, you're on. We'll find a board somewhere.
                              Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...