X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dogtoke
    • Jun 2008

Keratosis

Doctor dug a keratosis out of the back of my left hand yesterday. He says NO BAG for 5 days...GRRRRRRR...BUMMAHS
  • dogtoke
    • Jun 2008

Thanks for the well wishes Ralph. The bag is a indeed a 4x6 Ringside. Very fun and speedy bag. I have the same size in a Cleto. Both hit really nice but with if I remember right about a 30 dollar difference..Add some sessions for me for the next 5 days...Tom

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Five days is not a biggee. Take 10 and be sure it's healed. Good luck.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• dogtoke
        • Jun 2008

Yipes, 10 days..Well better safe than sorry..Guess I'll do some chores around the house, walk the dog or something..Thanks Alan

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Hey dogtoke. Sorry to hear that your doctor has prescribed 5 days of Bag Rest. What exactly is keratosis? I looked it up, but there seems to be a few different types of keratosis.
          sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
          I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• dogtoke
            • Jun 2008

Hi Dee, Doc described actinic keratosis as a pre-cancerous buildup of dead skin cells most likely caused by long term exposure to the sun. Kinda looked like a small zit with a rough white top, sorry for sounding gross. Anyway it wasn't going away on it's own so off to the doc I went. As you know I just bought one of your swivels and a new platform setup as well and it's killing me to to be able to hit. I hate the thought of wearing gloves but I'm struggling here..LOL..Thanks Dee for your concern.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...