X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gfe76
    • Dec 2011

swivel hole pattern

Is the hole pattern and spacing for mounting holes the same for most swivels? I think all of everlast's are the same regardless of model.
  • Dutchman
    Speed Bag Historian
    • Jun 2006

Unfortunately this isn't the case. The hole spacing for Everlast is different than a Ringside, which is different from a Cleto Reyes, etc etc. If you switch from one make to another , you can either fill the existing holes with dowels and redrill, or just rotate the base enough to expose fresh wood. Sometimes one or two holes will line up and you just need to drill the remaining ones.

Comment

• gfe76
      • Dec 2011

thanks.. everlast spacing is 2" between adjacent holes and 2 7/8" distance bewteen opposing holes. You would think the hole spacing would be uniform for most makes. I will probably just drill new holes in the swivel rather than put several more holes in my platform.

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by gfe76 View Post
        thanks.. everlast spacing is 2" between adjacent holes and 2 7/8" distance bewteen opposing holes. You would think the hole spacing would be uniform for most makes. I will probably just drill new holes in the swivel rather than put several more holes in my platform.
        Where there's a will, there's a way.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...