X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jimmyspeed
    • Apr 2010

new ringside bags

hi , has anyone used these bags from ringside and can comment on them as to there overall quality.....thanks
    Attached Files
    jimmyspeed
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

not me....
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Hannibal
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by jimmyspeed View Post
      hi , has anyone used these bags from ringside and can comment on them as to there overall quality.....thanks
      I have praised this bag several times here on this forum. I own one of each size. It is my favorite overall bag, and has the best rebound of any bag that I have ever owned. Even the 10x7 has a wicked rebound. The quality of the leather is superb, and the bag is very light, fast, and balanced. Your forearms and biceps will thank you for hitting this bag. Keep your eyes opened as well. They are supposed to release a new speed bag very soon in a tri color. Should be exciting.

Comment

• hammer6384
        • Dec 2010

I am a Title fan myself. I am fairly new but I hit Everlast and Title and Title is my pic. The Atomic XS Is A smokin little bag. I love it.
        SpeedBag Hammer

Comment

• Allentown
          • Oct 2010

Ringside Rebound Bag

Hannibal,

You have all of the Rebound Speed Bags.

I am going to purchase one. Is their a big difference in size & speed between the 8X5 and 9X6? Is the 8X5 really small?

Allentown

Comment

• Tim
            Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Have not tried one of these yet, but would love to. I tried to order one for SPEED B.A.G. II , but at the time they were out of stock.

Comment

• Hannibal
              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Allentown View Post
              Hannibal,

You have all of the Rebound Speed Bags.

I am going to purchase one. Is their a big difference in size & speed between the 8X5 and 9X6? Is the 8X5 really small?

Allentown
              Their is not much of a difference between my 10x7 and 9x6, but the 8x5 is a lot smaller than both. If you are looking between a 9x6 and an 8x5, and are still working on timing and speed I say stay with the 9x6. It is a tad bit easier keep up with. It is my favorite overall bag. I was a huge nut hugger of the title gyro bag in the 8x5 size. Then I switched back to regular ringside 8x5 in red, and once I got me an 8x5 in the rebound bag I was in love. They have an added weight at the bottom, which gives a very true and wicked rebound. It really helped me with my speed bag bible bagging techniques. I know that Tim will love this one too. It is a lightning bolt once it gets moving. Forgot to mention that the quality of the leather and craftsmanship on my bags is great. The leather is really soft feeling. Not like the other standard bag they put out.

Comment

• jimmyspeed
                • Apr 2010

excellent .. thanks for the info...i ordered the 6x9...will post follow up soon..
                jimmyspeed

Comment

• Allentown
                  • Oct 2010

I ordered the 8X5 yesterday. I hope it is fast.

Comment

• Biff
                    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Originally posted by jimmyspeed View Post
                    excellent .. thanks for the info...i ordered the 6x9...will post follow up soon..
                    Originally posted by Allentown View Post
                    I ordered the 8X5 yesterday. I hope it is fast.
                    Can each of you guys let me know what you think of the bag you purchased? Thanks.

Comment

• Allentown
                      • Oct 2010

Will do - Bif

Comment

• Hannibal
                        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Biff View Post
                        Can each of you guys let me know what you think of the bag you purchased? Thanks.
                        I just clicked purchase on the new Ringside Tri Color all leather bag. Only available in small as well. Can't wait. It is designed much like my Rebound bags, but without the added weight at the bottom. Hoping that it has straight rebounds like my rebound bags.

Comment

• Speedbag
                          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                          I just clicked purchase on the new Ringside Tri Color all leather bag. Only available in small as well. Can't wait. It is designed much like my Rebound bags, but without the added weight at the bottom. Hoping that it has straight reboundslike my rebound bags.
                          Somehow I bet every bag that is mailed is hoping their new owner has "straight hands" and not crooked.

Speed bag philosophy:

Question; Can a bag with straight rebounds work right if it is hit by a puncher with crooked hands?

If a bag hangs on a board hung from a tree in the woods, and that tree falls, what direction will the bag rebound?

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                          The Quest Continues...
                          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Hannibal
                            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                            Somehow I bet every bag that is mailed is hoping their new owner has "straight hands" and not crooked.

Speed bag philosophy:

Question; Can a bag with straight rebounds work right if it is hit by a puncher with crooked hands?

If a bag hangs on a board hung from a tree in the woods, and that tree falls, what direction will the bag rebound?

Haha. Very true though.

Comment

• jimmyspeed
                              • Apr 2010

here is a pic of the bag i received today...i am sending it back because it is realy lopsided and will not rebound properly because of that.....i wish these people would take better quality measures for once .... not only that instead of these stupid bright ideas of redesigning the bag just stick to the basic...for example look where they decided to put the valve stem on this bag.... ...... another weird bag or maybe just my luck.....thats 2 recently for me first the everlast kangaroo thing now this...lol
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by jimmyspeed; 11-05-2011, 05:46 PM.
                              jimmyspeed

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...