• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alton10
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jun 2007

It took me a while but I did it!!!

I wore through my first swivel. It was impossible to find a new ball hook in this town, so I had to order a new one online.

By the way are there ever going to be any get together's out here in the wild west?

Thanx for everyone keeping up the great bagging. It's truely an inspiration.
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by ventanakaz
    ...so what swivel did u wear out (ball&hook?) and where did it wear out at. what brand ball hook did you get and where. X2 on the west coast baggin get together, also do you have any vids on youtube...ralph
    I'd like to know that also. The last time I wore out a swivel it was where the S hook connect into the eyebolt. Also have one with the ball housing worn down a lot. Is Your picture of a plastic ballhook?
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Wow, Alton. You must be pretty dedicated to this to have worn through a swivel. I read on your Profile page that you hit the bag to help with your arthritis and MS. I took up the hobby to get exercise and lose weight. It has benefited me in so many ways. One of best things to happen as a result of bagging was finding this message board and having the opportunity to meet so many like-minded individuals.

As for a west coast gathering, I'm all for having one! There seems to be more and more members from this part of the country. The Baggist, spinsmashop—aka Brian Tichy, ventanakaz, SpeedBag4Life (my female compadre, Lisa ), Stevie Mac (B.C. Canada), newbagger (Portland, OR), PDXBAGGER, Dee Pooler, MaccZero8 (SF Bay area), ShowtimeJohnnyPal, RP65 – our L.A. Connection for Cleto bags!), newest member, GoTool (from So. Calif.), and many more...forgive me if I missed a few.

There are a few baggers (from the west coast) who have been away for a while. For instance, when I first joined a couple years ago, I kept reading about BillyMack (from Santa Monica, CA), and kevdawg0324 (also from California). And Reno Rattler. Where are you, Reno? Haven't heard from him in a while. (We joined about the same time). It sure would be great to meet up with them.

And, of course, it would be fantastic to meet Showtime Johnny and Dee Pooler, two old-school baggers.

I'm not very good at organizing, but, if someone out west wants to get the ball – or bag – rolling, I'll do my best to help make it happen.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by MsDeville; 10-28-2011, 02:50 PM. Reason: typo
      sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
      I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...