• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
    Three trees down on the house...no electric since Sunday at 10:30am...REALLY windy and lots of rain (here in Albany, NY).

Just finished cutting and hauling what I could...power is back now...I'm BEAT and here I am feeling guilty that I haven't hit the bag yet today!

FYI... I was hitting yesterday afternoon when one of the trees hit the house...scared the bejesus out of me!
    Dude! Hang onto those bejesus'. You never know when you might need them.......what the beck is a bejesus anyway? As for hauling and sawing, HELL of a workout eh?

Thanks Nova...just some minor stuff... I was very lucky. We got hit pretty hard in these parts, glad it was only a cat.1!

Another thing I love about baggin'... you don't need electricty to do it. Spent most of the day Sunday hitting as the storm raged outside.
    Cat. 1 is small, but still does damage, still ain't bad though. Glad you're faring well. Soooooooo....instead of Dancing in The Dark, we're Bagging in The Dark?
    sigpic

Comment

• Johnny O
      • Apr 2011

Still pluging away

We still have several thousand customers out of service since saturday. Metaldad you are right; the only thing good about these shifts is payday.
      Thanks for the kind words guys...

Comment

• ExEODCDR
        • Apr 2011

Thanks Nova...just some minor stuff... I was very lucky. We got hit pretty hard in these parts, glad it was only a cat.1!

Another thing I love about baggin'... you don't need electricty to do it. Spent most of the day Sunday hitting as the storm raged outside.
        To be honest Zara im disappointed... I was hoping for a video of you bagging in the midst of the hurricane! Front fist rolls in 80mph winds woulda been cool to see! LoL!!

eX

Glad ur ok!!!
        Last edited by ExEODCDR; 08-31-2011, 07:46 PM.
        -
        Owner/Operator
        www.TheBlastingCabinet.com

LIKE on Facebook @ www.Facebook.com/TheBlastingCabinet

Comment

• Zaza
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by ExEODCDR View Post
          To be honest Zara im disappointed... I was hoping for a video of you bagging in the midst of the hurricane! Front fist rolls in 80mph winds woulda been cool to see! LoL!!

eX

Glad ur ok!!!
          That would have been great... but to be honest, I had to go out in it to check on my parents and it was really scary. I was walking down the middle of the road (at a 45 degree angle into the wind) watching the trees and power poles waving back & forth...all the time getting pelted by the rain.

The sky was a freaky color too....a very strange evening. We don't usually get this kind of thing in these parts.
          Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
          http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• fingers
            Speed Bag Guru
            • May 2008

Glad you are all ok!! best wishes from the UK contingent.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...