Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillyMack
    • Sep 2006

Nice! I think I understand what you mean...definitely post a vid when you have the chance...

Comment

• SupergeZ
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Mar 2007

will do matey, only have a pretty poor webcam as you can tell by the pictures, but ill try my best to get one up tomorrow!

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by SupergeZ View Post
        thats the swivel it comes with, all plastic bar the metal bolt... and it doesnt go sideways very well meaning i can only hit it properly forward and back! cant wait for a new 1
        You COULD have the bag go sideways by stepping to the side slightly to alter your body position, and just hit sideways. I know a guy that purposely could change the chain link swivel mechanism to go either front-to-back or just sideways. Here is a video of that.... The direction of bag movement was really dependent on how he set this chainlink swivel. He sent me this video to demonstrate his swivel adaption.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• SupergeZ
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Mar 2007

Newitts are a UK based online retailer of sports equipment, sportswear. Founded in 1902. Online since 1998. We ship world wide.

thinking of ordering the ball hook swivel, its on sale for less than a pound and it looks pretty good tbh... limited stock tho

they also sell some pretty cheap kettle bells, might pic one of those up aswell

Comment

• jaguiler
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Jan 2007

is it mounted to wall studs ? meaning the verticals inside the wall ? or is simply mounted to the sheetrock/drywall ? Take Chris's advice, and mount it to a board, then mount the board to the verticals in the wall...then put a 50 lb sandbag on top.... then you have no need to upgrade your equipment - it will be steady enough.

Comment

• SupergeZ
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Mar 2007

its a thin chipboard platform lol, trust me it needs upgrading pretty soon... and no its just mounted into the exterior brick wall in my bedroom, currently designing a new setup which im gona build myself which will be made of a thick hardwood drum and box steel frame, which im considering making adjustable

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...