• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wdipaulo
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Aug 2011

Boxingdepot.com

Nub question ... So, i have ordered stuff for both Boxing Depot (http://www.boxingdepot.com) and Title Boxing. Boxing Depot seems to have better pricing and cheaper shipping. Where else do folks get their gear?
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by wdipaulo View Post
    Nub question ... So, i have ordered stuff for both Boxing Depot (http://www.boxingdepot.com) and Title Boxing. Boxing Depot seems to have better pricing and cheaper shipping. Where else do folks get their gear?
    Hi Wdipaulo.

From what I have seen here, Forum members will normally try any bag that is rated highly by others. Of course Price is also an issue. Personally I am happy with a bag I like for $39.00 rather than try another "great bag" for $99.00.

Generally speaking, if you buy from Boxingdepot.com you are buying from Ringside Boxing. check the products, you will see the same brands so get the best price from either site. (Boxingdepot does not make their own gear, they just sell others. note they don't carry any of the Title Boxing Bags.

That said, I love bags of many colors shapes and sizes from all manufacturers. However, at the moment my swivels usually have a bag from Titleboxing. They rebound as well as bags twice their price, and they have also been a strong supporter of the speed bag community, as well as certain speed bag adventures unknown to the general public. I also love Balazsboxing and the I-Box board, but their bags right now are just everlast. They were working on a bag but I haven't heard what's up with that yet....

Truth is: I know people who work at or own both Titleboxing and Boxingdepot.com. They are both quality companies and stand by their products and customers (at least from what I have seen..)

Hope it helps.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

If they've got what you want, sure why not? I like Title's selection and I've never been disappointed in their quality. That said Ringside has some very nice products as well.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...