• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Fell off the baggin' wagon

Hey folks , I've had a super busy summer and was on the road for 5 weeks immediately after SB II. I have tons of video to sort through and upload and haven't punched the bag since SB II. I actually just got the platform hung up again on Thursday night.

So at any rate, I've not been around much on the forum and I have a few outstanding e-mails and PMs to answer, but things should be back to normal shortly

At any rate, keep on baggin' and I'll be back in action soon enough !

Tim
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

I know how you feel. To much video, so little time....

Hang in there, Tim.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Nice to see your avatar again!

Welcome back, stranger!

I kinda figured that your work was keeping you hopping... my son just changed careers and he's been to 3 cities in 3 weeks! If I recall, Tim, you've traveled to the UK, Romania(?), and San Francisco since June...

Speaking of video, I still have several clips to sift through and upload. I just watched my video clip of you announcing the winners of the auction items. Dang. Felt like I was there again. I'll try to get it uploaded soon.
      sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
      I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...