• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shingla
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • May 2011

Any baggers in India?

Hey all,
    I am a couple of weeks old bagger living in the capital of India, New Delhi.
    I get pretty blank looks when I use the word speedbag but I am sure there will be a lot of individuals out there using in there garages.
    Finding anything related to speedbag is very difficult in India. The board I bought also needs reinforcement in every part of it. I am ready for that cause its really worth it.

I was wondering if anyone in India reads this forum or anyone not based in India knows anyone in India connected to it? The addiction is becoming a passion and it would be nice to share the thoughts with someone around.

Apart from helping me connect with someone here I would love to hear from others from the forum as well since it is my first post and would love to make some friends out there.

I've been documenting my progress and hope to share some in the coming months.

I managed to get Alan's (awesome guy) bible and now the rayn's powermill is due next. The steep shipping charges make it a little difficult though but I guess it's worth it.

That's all from this side of the world. Maybe sometime in future some of might get to meet also.

tc all...

Kunal.
  • Mrs Mitts
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Feb 2010

A very warm welcome to the forum shingla!

I hope you get to hear of fellow baggers in your part of the world, but for now you can be the trailblazer!

It sounds like you've done well getting hold of the Speedbag Bible and the swivel from Ryan. It may not have been the cheapest but it is definitely WORTH IT! You won't need or want another swivel unless you get another board!! (Some of us have bought too much second rate equipment before finding this great forum with all it's brilliant reviews and contacts for quality stuff.)

Good luck with your new addiction and keep in touch with how you're getting on. You'll find plenty of friends here.

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

I know there are a few baggers in India for in the past 10 years I've sent 6 or 7 books and video's to parts of India.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• paranday
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Sep 2009

Welcome to you and all baggers in India, glad to read your introduction. I would like to see some Youtube videos of speed baggers from your nation.

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
        I know there are a few baggers in India for in the past 10 years I've sent 6 or 7 books and video's to parts of India.
        Alan, could you put together a list of the countries you've sent your book to and post it? I've Googled around and am pleasantly surprised by the vast number of countries where speed bags are sold. Hope to see the speed bag and its advanced techniques gain in popularity worldwide. It is such a joyous way to work out.

Comment

• shingla
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • May 2011

@Mrs_Mitts hey thx for the welcome.. trailblazer?
          The bible is really good n swivel is still awaited but thx for the reassurance about the buy.. really helps.. everyone's response till now already shows the welcoming nature of the forum and I will make some friends around.. thx again :-)

@Alan Thats gr8 news.. could you forward some more info of the people u've sent the book to here in India?

@Paranday hey yaa.. thx for d welcome.. videos will follow soon i guess..
          You wanna see some videos of speed baggers from my nation? now thats putting pressure of the whole nation on me now… haha..
          good to hear from u here.. keep in touch…
          -ur advise to to alan sounds pretty good..

--
          Still hoping to hear from/about someone from this part though...

tc all...

Comment

• jumpcannon
            Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

Check your private messages. your swivels are complete.
            evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Aug 2010

Welcome to the forum!

Shingla, this is a great place to be if you want to improve your bagging skills and feed your desire to speed bag! I found the forum about a year ago and really enjoy the posts and positive feedback and encouragement. I thnk you'll like it here. It's a cool place
              Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• shingla
                Speed Bag Trainee
                • May 2011

Originally posted by novaspeedbagger View Post
                Shingla, this is a great place to be if you want to improve your bagging skills and feed your desire to speed bag! I found the forum about a year ago and really enjoy the posts and positive feedback and encouragement. I thnk you'll like it here. It's a cool place

Hey Novaspeedbagger, I agree with you. A nice welcome and the whole forum is very pleasing. Fun people around.
                thx all...

Comment

• HLS
                  Speed Bag Trainee
                  • Aug 2011

Hullo to everyone!
                  I'm from Delhi as well, and share shingla's concerns wholeheartedly. I had started kickboxing recently and bought myself a heavybag and speedbag (USI, Rs.1500/$33, Lodhi sports). After enquiring at quite a few sports shops Lodhi was the only one that understood what I was talking about. Now I have the speed bag lying at home but without a support. There is one at Lodhi that costs 2 grand (Rs.) but i'm hoping kunal and the rest of the experienced boxers at this forum could help me set up this thing quick!
                  Any advice would be extremely valuable.

Comment

• paranday
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Sep 2009

Welcome HLS, glad to have another speed bagger from India. Keep us informed of your progress finding a platform.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...