• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jaguiler
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2007

Nice "older" bag on Ebay - Everlast 4210 - brown

Hey everyone...

there is a nice bag on Ebay - an older Everlast 4210 - I know some here have expressed an interest in the older brown leather ones....

I placed a bid on it... without thinking... I will not take my bid off, but I do not plan to bid on it again.... I have it at under $10 now. $9.95 I think...

someone bid it away from me ...... if not, then I am sure this bag will be a great addition to my collection... I am not connected to seller...
    Last edited by jaguiler; 04-09-2007, 11:07 AM.
  • Chris M
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Mar 2006

What size is it?

Comment

• jaguiler
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2007

it should be an 11x8 - but I am not connected to seller - just thought someone may want it more than me...

Comment

• Kyle
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Nov 2006

definatly a nice bag id buy it if i lived in the US.
        ________
        Volcano vaporizer
        Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:20 AM.

Comment

• Speedbag
          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Everlast 4210

Originally posted by Chris M View Post
          What size is it?

4210 is 11x8.
          Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
          The Quest Continues...
          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• jaguiler
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Jan 2007

a little big for my tastes . . . but if I win I will keep it...
            looking for a 5x8 now....

I have been getting better with more control.... I will post a new video soon. - not many new skills - but a lot more on the control side...I concentrated on getting good on the basics first.

Comment

• jason_m_amy
              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by jaguiler View Post
              Hey everyone...

there is a nice bag on Ebay - an older Everlast 4210 - I know some here have expressed an interest in the older brown leather ones....

I placed a bid on it... without thinking... I will not take my bid off, but I do not plan to bid on it again.... I have it at under $10 now. $9.95 I think...

someone bid it away from me ...... if not, then I am sure this bag will be a great addition to my collection... I am not connected to seller...
              Nice! I'll for sure take it off your hands if you don't want it! I have the EXACT same bag and it's by far my favorite (blows the Title away):

Light and very, very fast for a 'big' bag!

-Jason

Comment

• Kyle
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Nov 2006

a little big for my tastes . . . but if I win I will keep it...
                looking for a 5x8 now....

I have been getting better with more control.... I will post a new video soon. - not many new skills - but a lot more on the control side...I concentrated on getting good on the basics first.
                nice my next step is an 8x5 to.
                ________
                SweetInnocents

Comment

• Speedbag
                  Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

...I have been getting better with more control.... I will post a new video soon. - not many new skills - but a lot more on the control side...I concentrated on getting good on the basics first.
                  This will eventually reward you with rapid advancement in the future. Everything "fancy" are just further extensions off the basics skills.
                  Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                  *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                  The Quest Continues...
                  Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• jaguiler
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Jan 2007

Jason n Amy -

I read your post a while back - that is what I was remembering..... you were asking where to find more of these....

good luck !! I hope you get it - it does look like a cool looking bag ! I see you got your bid in !

Comment

• jason_m_amy
                      • Jan 2007

Jason n Amy -

I read your post a while back - that is what I was remembering..... you were asking where to find more of these....

good luck !! I hope you get it - it does look like a cool looking bag ! I see you got your bid in !
                      Jaguiler - thanks for letting me know where you found this! I owe you one. If you see more of these 4210 (older) let me know. A couple months ago I bought 2 newer 4210's off eBay, one was nice (still not same as older one), the other was, I'm guessing a cheap knock-off - hard as a rock, stitching was horrid, lop-sided...Hard to imagine it even said "Everlast" on the side. Seemed like it should have said "Nolast"... Has anybody ever seen inconsistencies between the SAME exact bag like this? Either way, I'll have 4 4210's, enough for years of bagging on them. Can never have enough bags... Now I think I'll buy one of the newer Everlast bags, and try the rival bags:

Anybody have good luck with the 7"x10" ones? Rival ones look like excellent quality, I'm just hoping they're not too heavy...

-Jason

Comment

• Kyle
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Nov 2006

havent had experience with the 10x7 but the 9x6 rival is amazing not to heavy not to light just perfect. i did a review of the bag here:

ps you can find lots of reviews of bags and other products in the "reviews" section of the forums
                        ________
                        SweetySasha

Comment

• jaguiler
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Jan 2007

no problem Jason....

I was using an Everlast 4214, and it was hard as a rock, and the rebound was not worth it...to much effort to keep it moving well. The 4210 you are bidding on looks much softer, like calf skin. The newer ones are rough leather, it is thicker and feels more like a basketball or football on the outside. The one on Ebay looks real soft though.
                          So I switched to Everlast Pro.... you have to try those when you get a chance. I also want to try the Rivals, they look great !!

I bid on the 4210 because I liked the way it looked, the brown leather and all. But then I thought well - I might as well get a black Everlast Pro 5x8, it will look good and I will use it more often.

I have the Everlast Nylon which came with my platform - kind of heavy
                          Everlast Pro 10x7
                          Everlast Pro 9x6

next will be the 5x8 Everlast Pro or the 6x4 Rival...

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                          Working...