SPEED B.A.G. II - about 1 month to go !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

SPEED B.A.G. II - about 1 month to go !!!!

Hi folks - I've not been on the forum much, just doing the bare essentials because of increased responsibilities at work, but have no fear - SPEED B.A.G. II is almost here! We're about a month away and everything is a GO , GREEN LIGHT , PEDAL TO THE METAL.

If you haven't booked your room and airfare, better get it now, or it's gonna get expensive.

Our group rate at the Best Western is only good for another 24 hours... (see link below)

I'll have more updates shortly.

Tim
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Tim View Post
    Hi folks - I've not been on the forum much, just doing the bare essentials because of increased responsibilities at work, but have no fear - SPEED B.A.G. II is almost here! We're about a month away and everything is a GO , GREEN LIGHT , PEDAL TO THE METAL.

If you haven't booked your room and airfare, better get it now, or it's gonna get expensive.

Our group rate at the Best Western is only good for another 24 hours... (see link below)

I'll have more updates shortly.

Tim
    Plane Ticket and room confirmed for me. Hope to see all there.

let the rebounds begin!

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
      Plane Ticket and room confirmed for me. Hope to see all there.

let the rebounds begin!

Skunk's flight is also booked, so he'll be there for sure!

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Vacation Time Approved and Booked a Room

I just booked a room at the Best Western. Now I gotta find a flight to Newark...
        sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
        I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
          I just booked a room at the Best Western. Now I gotta find a flight to Newark...
          Yay! Glad to hear you will be back

Comment

• G-Town
            Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Sb2011

Tim,Allen,Skunk,and of course MsDee, Brandon (lucky) and myself (G-Town)will see you @ SB20011. Lets bag on!

Comment

• metaldad
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Apr 2007

Booked the room. Now gotta work on getting the plane ticket.
              sigpic

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by G-Town View Post
                Tim,Allen,Skunk,and of course MsDee, Brandon (lucky) and myself (G-Town)will see you @ SB20011. Lets bag on!
                Louis!!! This is great news!! I look forward to seeing you and Brandon again. Can't wait to hear that great laugh of yours! See you soon!

Bag on!
                sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
                I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• PIEFURZ
                  Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Got my room under a managers special (Best Western) cheaper than the group rate. I made a post under conventions thread. Hope others can get the same deal.

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

I'm all set!

I just booked my flight to Newark this morning. I'll be in Keyport on Thursday (hopefully by noon). That is, if I don't get lost like I did last year!

Well, I'm all in now... and it's too late to change my mind...

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...