X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hannibal
    • Dec 2010

Need some bounce in my workout

Okay all if you have a choice between cleto, fighting sport, or everlast kangaroo bag which one would you choose? I need a little bit more pep in my workout. I need something in a 9x6 size. I have grown tired of sluggish bags in that size. My title is kind of ahhh, my gyro a bit too ahh, and my old cleto has lost most of it's pep. Just curious on your thoughts. I have a choice between the three bags above right now from my pop who wants to replace the bag he accidentally left on the floor and ran over with his truck in my garage.Thanks .
  • jumpcannon
    Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

For the money i love the fighting sports. 8x5 is not to small and it definately has a great bounce. But i've heard great things about the roo. And cleto is obviously great. I am getting my cleto from rp65. His prices and service is the best. So if your not wanting to pay top dollar......go fighting sports.
    evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• RP65
      • Jan 2011

Hi Josh, For the price you can't go wrong with an 8x5 N.O.S. Ringside, there in stock & can ship ASAP, Free Shipping!
      please feel free to call me if you need any info, I sent you my cell# last week in my reply to you're P.M.
      Last edited by RP65; 04-25-2011, 08:15 PM.
      ralphponce65@hotmail.com

Comment

• jumpcannon
        Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

I'm addicted to my ringside n.o.s. 7x4
        evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• Hannibal
          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by RP65 View Post
          Hi Josh, For the price you can't go wrong with an 8x5 N.O.S. Ringside, there in stock & can ship ASAP, Free Shipping!
          please feel free to call me if you need any info, I sent you my cell# last week in my reply to you're P.M.
          still working on it ralph. Sent my return back for my last 50 dollar rebound bag because of the broken seam to ringside on tuesday. It's monday of the following week and they have now officially lost my box and I had to file a claim with fed ex. So..as of now only have about 30 extra bucks. Would of already bought my cleto by now and still angered by this crudola with fed ex. I would like to get a cleto from ya, so need to get a few more dollars rounded up. Things are tight right now. This one is free though. With that said the fighting sports seem to be getting high marks around here. I have never owned one personally, but use my father's a lot. I might have to get my own. I like his. It has fluid rebounds. My bags though have been atrocious or are wearing out on me now.

Comment

• MaccZero8
            • Mar 2011

Hannibal, are you referring to the Title Gyro? I have the 10x7 and it's slower than my overweight cat when it comes to moving. I don't even know what to do with it.

Comment

• RP65
              • Jan 2011

No Worries Josh, I'll be here to help you when you're ready, just ask anyone who has purchased from me.
              ralphponce65@hotmail.com

Comment

• Allentown
                • Oct 2010

Which 8X5 bag has a faster bounce? The N.O.S. Ringside or the Cleto Reyes

Comment

• Zaza
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Apr 2011

Originally posted by MaccZero8 View Post
                  Hannibal, are you referring to the Title Gyro? I have the 10x7 and it's slower than my overweight cat when it comes to moving. I don't even know what to do with it.
                  Funny... I just returned a 5x8 Title Gyro, thought it would be a fast bag.... not so much. Was not impressed at all. My Ringside 8x5 smokes it!!

As an exchange, I'm going with the Fighting Sports Pro 6x9 and calling it a day.
                  Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
                  http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Hannibal
                    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
                    Funny... I just returned a 5x8 Title Gyro, thought it would be a fast bag.... not so much. Was not impressed at all. My Ringside 8x5 smokes it!!

As an exchange, I'm going with the Fighting Sports Pro 6x9 and calling it a day.
                    Yep was referring to the title gyro and I stated it sucked. One of the worst rebounds for a bag that size I have ever seen. It just kind of goes dead on ya sporadically. It was one of my first bags I tried to learn bible style bagging on, and it hindered my progress badly. Good choice on the fighting sport...that bag seems to be getting great reviews. Local gym here where I volunteer at with the youth for boxing just ordered 5 of them. Should be a great addition based on your all's recommendations here.

Comment

• MaccZero8
                      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Zaza View Post

I am debating returning it..... it's the biggest bag I have but I've been wanting a 8x5 white Fighting Sports Pro for quite some time now...

Anyone have any suggestions on a decent 10x7 that rebounds well and doesn't move at a glacial pace?

Comment

• Hannibal
                        • Dec 2010

I am debating returning it..... it's the biggest bag I have but I've been wanting a 8x5 white Fighting Sports Pro for quite some time now...

Anyone have any suggestions on a decent 10x7 that rebounds well and doesn't move at a glacial pace?
                        as far as 10x7's go if you haven't tried the Ringside Ultra Rebound bag it is the fastest 10x7 I have used. Their is no stopping it once you get it started. Almost what I would consider an advanced larger bag. Side fists on mine are even a great workout, and the leather is top notch.

Comment

• MaccZero8
                          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                          as far as 10x7's go if you haven't tried the Ringside Ultra Rebound bag it is the fastest 10x7 I have used. Their is no stopping it once you get it started. Almost what I would consider an advanced larger bag. Side fists on mine are even a great workout, and the leather is top notch.
                          Can I get this from Ralph?

Comment

• ExEODCDR
                            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by jumpcannon View Post
                            I'm addicted to my ringside n.o.s. 7x4
                            Love my Ringside NOS 8x5 -- haven't tried a smaller bag yet. Thinking of a Ringside 7x4 or a Cleto XS (in tricolor when ralph get's 'em in?!)

PS-- JC-- I'm wrestling the EVIL swivel into submission!!!
                            -
                            Owner/Operator
                            www.TheBlastingCabinet.com

LIKE on Facebook @ www.Facebook.com/TheBlastingCabinet

Comment

• Zaza
                              Speed Bag Guru
                              • Apr 2011

Can I get this from Ralph?
                              It's on sale right now at Ringside:
                              Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
                              http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...