• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MaryPaul
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Apr 2011

Speed Bags

A Speed Bag means a Punching Bag.It is a sturdy bag which is designed to be repeatedly punched by a boxer. It is generally used for physical exercises or stress reliefs.

Speed bags are usually small, air-filled bags which are anchored at the top to a rebound platform parallel to the ground. Speed bags also help fighters learn to keep their hands up, improve hand-eye coordination and learn to shift weight between feet when punching. They are often known as SpeedBalls or Speed Ball Bags. They are generally filled with air (mostly) and fitted around a tight PU based or other leather material.
  • juxt
    Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

good information.

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by MaryPaul View Post
      A Speed Bag means a Punching Bag.It is a sturdy bag which is designed to be repeatedly punched by a boxer. It is generally used for physical exercises or stress reliefs.

Speed bags are usually small, air-filled bags which are anchored at the top to a rebound platform parallel to the ground. Speed bags also help fighters learn to keep their hands up, improve hand-eye coordination and learn to shift weight between feet when punching. They are often known as SpeedBalls or Speed Ball Bags. They are generally filled with air (mostly) and fitted around a tight PU based or other leather material.

"Speed Ball Bags" ... really? I don't think I've ever heard anyone call it that... Hey folks get ready for SPEED BALL BAG III in Keyport, NJ - June 2012. I'm sure it'll be a smash it.

Also be sure to update your browser favorites and bookmarks to http://speedballbagforum.com

oh the hell with it, I'll just nuke this spammer
      Last edited by Tim; 04-23-2011, 08:54 AM.

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by MaryPaul View Post
        A Speed Bag means a Punching Bag.It is a sturdy bag which is designed to be repeatedly punched by a boxer
        only boxers?? Geez, don't tell the drummers. That might want to become boxers. On the other hand, drums don't hit back. I'll have to think about this some more.

Originally posted by Tim View Post

oh the hell with it, I'll just nuke this spammer
        Now this bell tolling softly for another, says to me, Thou must die.

MEDITATION XVII.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...