• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Balazs Boxing - proud sponsor of SPEED B.A.G. II

Hi folks, Just wanted to announce that Balazs Boxing is now a proud sponsor of SPEED B.A.G. II. Balazs helped out last year as well and helped make the event possible. If you are in the market for equipment, please be sure to check them out.

Their speed bag platforms especially are simply unbeaten in terms of performance, quality, and value. I can attest to that personally, as can many of our forum members. One thing you may not be aware of is that Balazs actually makes most of the high quality platforms the other vendors offer!

• Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Tim View Post
    Hi folks, Just wanted to announce that Balazs Boxing is now a proud sponsor of SPEED B.A.G. II. Balazs helped out last year as well and helped make the event possible. If you are in the market for equipment, please be sure to check them out.

Their speed bag platforms especially are simply unbeaten in terms of performance, quality, and value. I can attest to that personally, as can many of our forum members. One thing you may not be aware of is that Balazs actually makes most of the high quality platforms the other vendors offer!

Glad to hear it. Balazs is always bullish for speed bag and very supportive of this forum and members. Very high quality folks.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• paranday
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Sep 2009

The first platform I purchased was the Balazs iBox, upon reading a recommendation here at the forum. It's a great thing, the iBox. Glad to know of the Balazs company's continued participation in the speed bagging community. May speedbagging go viral the world over !

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Yahoo!

Another sponsor for SpeedB.A.G.2011!
        sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
        I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...