X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tryme
    • Mar 2010

am I ready for my 6x4 everlast?

I've had it a while but have stuck to my larger bbe bag. On my bbe bag im quite comfortable with the triplet rythem and straight punches etc and things like that. I can also monkey punch the bag like boxers do like there pulling a rope over the shoulder.

I cant do a fist roll for some reason i just cant get the hang of it the bag spins off in different directions.

I think if i move onto my 6x4 i will become comfortable with my basics on it but may struggle to learn new things.

what do you guys think?
  • jumpcannon
    Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

For me i think its easier to learn on a smaller bag. i know thats opposite of what others think.....hang your 6x4 on the board and give it a few good practice sessions.
    evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by tryme View Post

I think if i move onto my 6x4 i will become comfortable with my basics on it but may struggle to learn new things.

what do you guys think?
      Get it ... Nobody is ready until they try it ... You'll get better on it quickly. I agree with jump that you can definitely learn new things on a smaller than usual bag.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...