• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ebozyn
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2010

ringside and cleto reyes questions

Does anyone know if the cleto reyes bags have the similar bouncy quality as ringside bags, which are the springiest bags i've hit so far.
    As least some of that great ringside bounce is from ringside's bladders, but i was just wondering if the reyes bags possess this quality.

another question for anyone who owns these two brands of bags: Are the size, and, or shapes similar for the new style RPSB ringside, and the cleto reyes bags?

I thank you for any help you can give in answering these questions.
  • aad03

• Jan 2010

Cletos are in a league of their own, in terms of quality and performance. The Ringsides are very good, especially for the price, but I can't recommend the Cleto highly enough. If you are considering buying a Cleto, do it, you won't be disappointed.

Comment

• Bagster
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by aad03 View Post
      Cletos are in a league of their own, in terms of quality and performance. The Ringsides are very good, especially for the price, but I can't recommend the Cleto highly enough. If you are considering buying a Cleto, do it, you won't be disappointed.
      Ditto that!!!

I have a Small Cleto (6x9 they claim) and it is faster (to fast for me as a beginner) than the ringsides I have.
      Bagster

Comment

• Hannibal
        • Dec 2010

how does the Cleto compare to the ringside rebound bag?

Comment

• hawkman
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Mar 2010

The cleto extra small and ringside extra small are very similar bags! The cleto is slightly shorter and slightly faster!

Comment

• baggins
            • Oct 2010

Some input here as well: I dont have the Ringside, but the Cleto small is a great bag, superior quality as aad03 states. Im a bit of beginner too, but the Cleto is not too fast, so it fits my needs good.

Comment

• Hannibal
              • Dec 2010

That just motivated me to buy one....sounds like something that would give me a benefit of a little extra weight and a great rebound in a larger size. Just bought a cleto wrecking ball and was impressed with the quality. This sounds like a win win for anyone looking for a great bag. Too bad the pricing wasn't lower. I am used to being able to buy two or three bags when I go on a run.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...