• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jumpcannon
    Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

Check this out TBD

I played around with the one that i had. Luckily it turned out great and it had enough material to machine it. Final bore is 1.035 so you can still use ball that is just over 1" and not too big of one. I am not sure the material this is made of but it cut like butter. It held up when i used it for a ball hook. I redid the bore and also the face and champfer where the eyebolt will strike it. If your interested its yours. It only took me about 20minutes so thats a big plus!
    Attached Files
    evilswivel@yahoo.com
  • toolboxdiver
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by jumpcannon View Post
    I played around with the one that i had. Luckily it turned out great and it had enough material to machine it. Final bore is 1.035 so you can still use ball that is just over 1" and not too big of one. I am not sure the material this is made of but it cut like butter. It held up when i used it for a ball hook. I redid the bore and also the face and champfer where the eyebolt will strike it. If your interested its yours. It only took me about 20minutes so thats a big plus!
    Awesome I'll PM ya Jump

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Looks awesome. You are an amazing machinist.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Inkspill
        • Dec 2010

nice! reminds me of a tattoo machine screw down tube clamp

Comment

• toolboxdiver
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Jan 2008

got it today thanks Jump it looks great hopefully I can try it out Sat my work schedule is crazy this week. thanks again

Comment

• jumpcannon

• Jul 2010

No prob. Let me know how it works for ya. Thanks again!
            evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• toolboxdiver
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Jan 2008

No prob. Let me know how it works for ya. Thanks again!
              Finally got to give it a workout Jump, my new A@@hole neighbors complained about the speedbag noise so I had to build a truck mount platform to bag outside, it turned out great so now I need to practice my combo's with your swivel Thanks agan Bro

Comment

• jumpcannon

• Jul 2010

Great!
                evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...