Future of the Everlast adjustable platform?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dutchman
    Speed Bag Historian
    • Jun 2006

I don't think that there are that many of us out there that hit the large bags, but I could be wrong.........

Comment

• PIEFURZ
      Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Would be interesting to see how small a setup could be made. Would have to stick out far enough to get hands behind it. Maybe small enough to fit in a suitcase. Could have a mount that unfolds for hanging from a door top. Or maybe a shoulder yoke and back brace contraption to suspend it overhead. I've seen a video of something like this but can't remember what they used as a platform.

Comment

• paranday
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Tim View Post
        I can make a list of "Dream platform" requirements... It pretty much would be the Balazs i-Box with the ability to bolt swivels on and a 28" drum, with the center a few inches further out from the wall (I've punched the wall twice now with my i-Box).
        Would think a dream platform would have the ability to mounted in a room with low ceiling height. The Balazs i-Box is fine in this regard. But some designs with triangular bracing can limit adjustability upwards. Right now I need another platform for a porch, but the Everlast adjustable is probably not going to cut it because of ceiling height.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...