X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Allentown
    • Oct 2010

Title Yellow(8X5)

Is this a fast bag? Is it a durable bag too?I purchase the Title gyro-balanced speed bag (9X6) and it is quality bag and I really like it. I want to purchase another speed bag from Title for my son and I.

From reading this forum. The Title-Yellow (8X5) is the most popular one. How does it rate?
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

A-town, you can't go wrong with this bag. You will not be disappointed.

Comment

• paranday
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Sep 2009

How long has this Title 8x5 been in production? It's a winner, hope it stays in production forever.

Comment

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Yeah AT, I think you asked about this bag along with the promex bag on prior post.
        Anyway, It's a great bag, has great rebound, is lightweight and is fast. The leather is smooth and there're no seams, easy on the hands. What more can you ask for in a bag.
        It would be a good bag to graduate to from the 9x6. I really like my 8x5 Fighting Sports bag (the white one) too. You can't go wrong with either of these bags. Let me know how you make out. Bag it Up!
        T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• Speedbag
          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Allentown View Post
          Is this a fast bag? Is it a durable bag too?I purchase the Title gyro-balanced speed bag (9X6) and it is quality bag and I really like it. I want to purchase another speed bag from Title for my son and I.

From reading this forum. The Title-Yellow (8X5) is the most popular one. How does it rate?
          Shape, action, feel, reliability of rebound, quality of production. = 10
          color (yellow)

could be awesome in blue, red, or mix.

Solid Yellow..... = -5.

On a scale of 1-10, I'd say a 9.5

Love the Title Gyro by the way. also a very reliable bag. at least the one that I have.
          Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
          The Quest Continues...
          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Biff
            Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post

Love the Title Gyro by the way. also a very reliable bag. at least the one that I have.
            I agree with Alan on the Title Gyro. Very nice bag.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...