• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joe
    • May 2010

@ Alan

Alan,

I just wanted to say "Thanks" for sending me out the SB Bilble and DVD. I have had the chance to spend some time with it now and it will take me many months to digest everything you put into it. Not only are you very kind to give the forum members a great price but the product you put out is beyond outstanding. Rarely have I purchased a product that has exceeded what I expected more than this has. I plan to purchase the rest of the DVD's once I get a grasp on what you have already provided. I am working on a review for Amazon to add to your 5 star reviews.

You totally deserve any good fortune that comes your way.

-Joe
    sigpic
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Thanks for message. It's always nice to know your efforts help someone - and I'm kinda partial to speed baggers.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• jumpcannon
      Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

i agree with joe. I got the dvd/bible....and disk 4. I gotta say i like it all. I like watching on the dvds. but i really like the exercises you got in the bible. Its kinda like reading music but for the speed bag.
      evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by jumpcannon View Post
        i agree with joe. I got the dvd/bible....and disk 4. I gotta say i like it all. I like watching on the dvds. but i really like the exercises you got in the bible. Its kinda like reading music but for the speed bag.
        Exactly right! and that is why I created that system - to create a way for me AND FOR YOU to write down techniques and combinations in some reliable method for others to decipher and follow. Imagine trying to figure out something this complicated by just watching someone. Imagine Tchaikovsky trying to explain how to play the piano part of his Piano Concerto No.1Piano Concerto No.1, and imagine a beginning piano player trying to learn how to play the piano, then this piece, by just watching and someone's explanation. Behold the power of sheet music - and that is what I thought the speed bag needed.

thanks for noticing that!
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...