• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cjboboy
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jun 2010

speed bag question

Hello all.. im a little new to speed bag and i have a little question, ive been hitting the bag for about 3 weeks now and i noticed my bag is too slow.. what kind size of bag do i need to buy.. im willing to buy the hardest bag to learn, im a quick learner and I want to buy the fastest bag out there.. thanks
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

If you're in the USA, you can have this Everlast 6x4 bag sent to your local WalMart for pick-up, for not much cash http://www.walmart.com/ip/Everlast-P...00000003260410.

Fastest? Don't know about that, but will say that it's a popular bag with a number of baggers here who are fast. Lots of other great bags out there, by the way.

Comment

• cjboboy
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Jun 2010

thanks.. will def look at that.. oh and i didnt mean to say im the fastest, i meant fastest speedbag to buy or learn... im still a noob

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by cjboboy View Post
        thanks.. will def look at that.. oh and i didnt mean to say im the fastest, i meant fastest speedbag to buy or learn... im still a noob
        Hi Cjboboy. Welcome to speed bagging.

I'd recommend a larger bag for learning, like a 7x10 or 6x9. A 4x6 is really too small and fast for a real noob to start on. But it won't take long before you could use one. It''s just hard to LEARN on one that small.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• cjboboy
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
          Hi Cjboboy. Welcome to speed bagging.

I'd recommend a larger bag for learning, like a 7x10 or 6x9. A 4x6 is really too small and fast for a real noob to start on. But it won't take long before you could use one. It''s just hard to LEARN on one that small.
          i already have a large bag.. i used to train boxing couple years ago so i have a little experience.. my wife just bought me a platform with a big bag and now i think im gonna buy that walmart bag cuz i think thats the only store in lemoore ca that sells it..

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...