• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aznxdgnz
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Dec 2006

hi guys im new here

hi guys im new. it seems to me alot of you guys are looking for the old ball swivel. i bought my speed bad setup from modells like 3 years ago. i think i have the old ball swivel. i would like to trade with someone who lives in nyc because i find it too loud and i received complaints from my neighbor. ever since the complaint i had to stop using it and my speed bag just sits there. if anyone likes to trade a quieter one with me i would love to.
  • aznxdgnz
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Dec 2006

the swivel i have now i dont know the modell number but its everlast, octagon plate and it can seperate into two piece... dont know if thats what you guys need but i would like to trade for a quieter one like the plastic ball or the swivel #3 on the poll on swivels.

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Swivel trade

Hi aznxdgnz, and welcome to the forum.

The problem you may have with trading swivels is a serious price differential between the two.

A metal two piece ballhook (#6 ) on Tim's Swivel Review was normally around $19.00 and the Super Swivel (#3) is normally around $30 or more.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• BillyMack
        • Sep 2006

I'm your Huckleberry!

I'd love to trade...I have like 5 brand new plastic swivels I bought from Dick's sporting goods thinking they were all metal (the website showed all metal and the noobtard I spoke to confirmed they were all metal). Anyway, there is one online retailer selling all metal but I don't think anyone has gone through them as the site itself is a little suspect.

Anyway, I live out in California so we'd have to do some shipping but I'm ready when/if you are, just let me know....

Comment

• Chris M
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Mar 2006

noobtard
          That's a good one, I love it! More appropo than "f***tard".
          Last edited by Chris M; 12-21-2006, 02:36 PM.

Comment

• aznxdgnz
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Dec 2006

ahhh shipping... im not very good at doing postal stuff lol u gotta walk me through it... plus how much u think shipping is?

Comment

• BillyMack
              • Sep 2006

hmmmm....what's your concern with shipping? are you really young or perhaps from a foreign country? I would think the cheapest would be 3-4 dollars with the US Postal Service, I can throw in a 5 dollar bill to cover your added expense...if you're interested I'll send you a PM with my address, though it probably won't be until the first of the month til I can send a plastic swivel....lemme know

Comment

• aznxdgnz
                Speed Bag Trainee
                • Dec 2006

lol i am very inept at shipping things. dont worry about the expense. i can cover it. so i just walk into a post office and say i wanna ship this to this address and thats it?
                Last edited by aznxdgnz; 12-22-2006, 06:04 AM.

Comment

• BillyMack
                  • Sep 2006

lol...ya, you really should box it up at home though to save some time at the post office....use a marker to write my address on the outside of any old box....cross out any pre-existing addresses on the box...go to the desk at the post office and say "I wanna ship this box to some cool guy out in California"...they will say "ok, sir, that will be $x.xx"...and you will say "golly, that was a lot easier than I thought"...

Comment

• aznxdgnz
                    Speed Bag Trainee
                    • Dec 2006

lol that sounds easy enough

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...