• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RenoRattler
    • Sep 2009

A big thanks to the Speed Bag Forum...

...and my Speed Bag Brethren.

Some of my youtube videos have been passed around back at my office, and I am now the badass of the office. Even one of my friends in the office who used to be in the Armed Forces and, is a general badass in his own right, was sorely impressed.

I owe it all to you guys.

KEEP ON BAGGIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!

• SpeedBagScissorhands
    Spin Master

• Aug 2008

awesome bro. if feels good to be recognized and appreciated. go getem rattler!!!!

Comment

• spinsmashpop
      Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Yeah! The office badass! Wizard! Your clips are very good. So is your technique. And anyone who has never tried to bag will watch them and be impressed, no doubt!
      Keep it coming!!
      BAG ON!

Comment

• ukspeedbag
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Nov 2007

Nice one Reno! Next thing you know, your colleagues will be buying a platform for themselves.......That's how it works!

Comment

• atgatt
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Nov 2007

Wish my wife would think of me as a bad ass after all the bags I hit. She still makes me wash the dishes.

Oddly enough, you'd think that as long as the speed bag has been in production, every other home would have one, but the truth is, it is rare. Rarer yet, people who can hit them with color, like you all do on this forum.

I'm glad you are there lead in, Reno. That's great!

Comment

• Speedbag
            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by atgatt View Post
            Wish my wife would think of me as a bad ass after all the bags I hit. She still makes me wash the dishes.

Oddly enough, you'd think that as long as the speed bag has been in production, every other home would have one, but the truth is, it is rare. Rarer yet, people who can hit them with color, like you all do on this forum.

I'm glad you are there lead in, Reno. That's great!
            Woman have a way of putting things in perspective. My wife laughs because everyone calls me "speed bag" and she says I should really be called "wind bag".
            Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
            The Quest Continues...
            Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• atgatt
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
              Woman have a way of putting things in perspective. My wife laughs because everyone calls me "speed bag" and she says I should really be called "wind bag".
              Now that's FUNNY! That really gave me a laugh.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...